Man rushes into the home of a 60-year-old victim of a heart attack while paramedics work on him and stabs a young woman to death for all of them
- First responders were called to the house in Detroit on Saturday evening
- They responded to reports that a man did not respond after a heart attack
- They performed CPR on the man when another man burst in and attacked a woman when she was twenty
- The man forced the woman into a bedroom and stabbed her to death
- He then fled the house with a knife and covered with blood
Police are investigating after a man burst into the home of a 60-year heart attack in Detroit while paramedics worked on him and a young woman stabbed them to death.
First responders were called to the house on Saturday night at about 11.30 am after reports that a man did not respond after a heart attack.
They performed CPR on the man when another man burst in and attacked a woman when she was twenty.
Police investigate after a man stormed the home of a 60-year-old Detroit heart attack Saturday night while paramedics worked on him and stabbed a young woman for them. Photo courtesy of WDIV
The man forced the woman into a bedroom and stabbed her to death.
He then fled the house with a knife and covered with blood.
The first aid workers had called for a police backup before the man fled and reported a violent fight.
Neither the victim of the heart attack nor the woman survived.
They are also not mentioned by authorities.
The police are now looking for the attacker and described him as a black man in his late 20s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 250 pounds.
He was last seen in a black t-shirt with jeans.
The police are not yet free from the relationships between all three people.
The first respondents who experienced the incident have since received guidance.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail