Man, 34, accused of raping a new mother after she has followed her home of the Tramp night club, the bail is denied
Man, 34, accused of raping a new mother, 22, after following her home from the Tramp night club and dragging her into an alley before she attacks her, is fired
- The man from Melbourne, who reportedly raped a new mother five years ago, is denied bail
- Zynal Javid Khan would have followed his victim for more than a kilometer
- CCTV images show a man whose police say that Khan (34) is leaving the scene
- Khan, who denies all accusations, will appear in court in May
Australian Associated Press
Laura Withers for Daily Mail Australia
A man from Melbourne who reportedly raped a new mother after spending a night out with friends five years ago, has been denied bail.
Zynal Javid Khan, 34, would have followed his 22-year-old victim for more than a kilometer before physically and sexually assaulting her when she left the Tramp Nightclub to go home to her seven-week-old baby.
Magistrate Johanna Metcalf said Thursday: "Even with the recent law-abiding behavior of the accused, I am not convinced that exceptional circumstances have been achieved. I refuse bail. & # 39;
(Image of the file) Zynal Javid Khan, 34, appeared today at the Magistrates Court in Melbourne and will appear in May.
Victoria Police has sent to their official Twitter page to share an update on the research
She added that the crimes & # 39; extraordinarily serious & # 39; and that Khan would be in prison if he was convicted.
The Magistrates Court of Melbourne heard that Khan, from a suburb of Melbourne, Reservoira, followed the woman before taking her to an avenue where he physically and sexually assaulted her, making her seriously injured on June 30, 2013.
He denies the accusations.
While the court heard a case report, a bearded Khan looked at the roof and floor as his family watched from the back row of seats.
The court heard that there was a shortage of forensic DNA that links the accused with the crime, but Ms. Metcalf said that the prosecutor's case could not be labeled as weak.
CCTV images show that a man tells the police that Khan leaves the scene.
Two women (photo) were seen who left the court earlier today after Khan was refused the bail
The footage was released twice, with six people identifying Khan, including two police officers and his conditional official.
The charge was only filed last year, partly because Khan's sister and former girlfriend who gave alibi's of his whereabouts were both accused of perjury.
His mother also made a statement on October 27 that he had been home at the time of the offense, the court heard.
The images also show a man wearing clothing that looks like the clothes the suspect has reportedly worn, but nothing is confiscated, the magistrate added.
Khan reappears in court in May.
(Image from file) Khan is accused of having followed the 22-year-old and attacking her after she left Tramp Nightclub
Sorry, we currently do not accept comments on this article.