Advertisements
A 22-year-old man was electrocuted while laying his cell phone in bed in Nakhon Ratchasima province in Thailand (file image)

Man, 22, is electrocuted while he is charging his phone in Thailand

  • Victim found his device motionless in bed with burns on his hands
  • Was in the apartment waiting for a family member in Nakhon Ratchasima province to visit
  • The victim's mother said that after an incident on Monday evening, he was a & # 39; hard-working boy & # 39; used to be
Advertisements

A 22-year-old man was electrocuted while charging his cell phone in bed.

Advertisements

The unnamed victim was alone in his apartment waiting for a visit from a family member in the Nakhon Ratchasima province of Thailand on Monday evening.

The family member arrived to find the man immobile in bed while he was holding his device, which was still connected to the power outlet.

A 22-year-old man was electrocuted while laying his cell phone in bed in Nakhon Ratchasima province in Thailand (file image)

A 22-year-old man was electrocuted while laying his cell phone in bed in Nakhon Ratchasima province in Thailand (file image)

He was found with burn marks on his hands. An autopsy showed that according to reports the victim died five hours before the relative died.

Advertisements

The victim's mother described her son as & # 39; hard work & # 39 ;. She said at an early age that he would travel to the market with his parents to sell vegetables.

Death comes months after a factory worker was electrocuted with charging his phone and using earphones in Thailand at the same time.

Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his Samsung device connected to a power outlet with a cheap charging cable in February.

Fatal accident: Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress (pictured) in February after he apparently was electrocuted when he called his phone and used his earphones at the same time

Fatal accident: Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress (photo) in February after apparently being electrocuted when he charged his phone and used his earphones at the same time

Fatal accident: Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress (pictured) in February after he apparently was electrocuted when he called his phone and used his earphones at the same time

Advertisements

The owner of the property visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the body of the 24-year-old on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears.

He seemed to have listened to music or talked to someone with the microphone part of the earphone over his lips.

The police from the Phan Thong Provincial Police Station in Chonburi, Thailand, arrived and carried the corpse from the property.

Police Captain Jaleuk Polthong said police believe that Kritsada was electrocuted while using the earphones while charging his smartphone.

Advertisements

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) thailand