MAFS, Simon Blackburn: Producers Removed Misogynist ‘Like He Was Never There’

The producers of Married At First Sight acted quickly to remove all traces of Simon Blackburn from the upcoming season after discovering his twisted TikTok videos ranting at women and calling gay men “dirty.”

They took unprecedented steps to make it look ‘like he was never there’ – despite the fact that Blackburn, a FIFO employee and divorced father of two, had already filmed his wedding and honeymoon when he was kicked off.

“They pressed the nuclear button,” a source told the Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. “They scrubbed it all over, even if it was a waste of tens of thousands of dollars in footage.”

The insider also revealed that Blackburn’s on-screen wife, Jessica Seracino, was whisked away to another hotel after being booted from the show and working with another groom.

The producers of Married At First Sight acted quickly to remove all traces of Simon Blackburn (pictured) from the upcoming season after discovering his twisted TikTok videos of him antagonizing women and calling gay men “dirty.”

Ms Seracino, 27, was the one who alerted the producers to Blackburn’s shocking diatribes after asking her friends to “do some research on him” after noticing several “red flags” during their wedding ceremony.

A quick Google search revealed his history of hateful videos and tweets, and he was “immediately” asked to leave.

Producers assured Ms. Seracino that they had no knowledge of Blackburn’s past when they cast him on the show, and promised to find her a new groom.

They took unprecedented steps to make it look 'like he was never there' - despite the fact that Blackburn, a FIFO employee and divorced father of two, had already filmed his wedding and honeymoon with 'wife' Jessica Seracino (pictured) before he got kicked out

They took unprecedented steps to make it look ‘like he was never there’ – despite the fact that Blackburn, a FIFO employee and divorced father of two, had already filmed his wedding and honeymoon with ‘wife’ Jessica Seracino (pictured) before he got kicked out

Is the one?  Seracino then got a second chance at love when she was finally paired up with Brisbane-based bodybuilder Daniel Holmes (pictured)

Is the one? Seracino then got a second chance at love when she was finally paired up with Brisbane-based bodybuilder Daniel Holmes (pictured)

They told Mrs. Seracino that her marriage to Blackburn would not be televised and that she would instead be presented as an intruder alongside her replacement “husband.”

She is said to have spent about “four weeks in hotel isolation,” waiting for the producers to find her a last-minute replacement groom.

Ms Seracino then got a second chance at love when she was finally paired up with bodybuilder Daniel Holmes.

The couple were spotted on October 18 for their first dinner in Sydney.

Seracino and Holmes were spotted on October 18 for their first dinner in Sydney

Daniel Holmes is pictured here

Seracino and Holmes were spotted on October 18 for their first dinner in Sydney

Secret: The insider went on to say that Jessica had been instructed to keep her marriage to Simon a secret by producers, not telling anyone that she had been married twice

Secret: The insider went on to say that Jessica had been instructed to keep her marriage to Simon a secret by producers, not telling anyone that she had been married twice

Ms Seracino was ordered by the producers to keep her “marriage” to Blackburn a secret and not to tell anyone that she had been paired up twice.

However, her absence from the first two dinners was noticed by the other brides who had previously met her on the hen night.

“They were just trying to pretend the first wedding never happened,” said a source.

Blackburn will be ‘edited as if he were never there’, production insiders tell Daily Mail Australia, meaning he will be removed from the buck’s party.

Goals: While his now private Instagram mostly features sports selfies and images of him working out, Daniel says fitness is only part of his priorities

Goals: While his now private Instagram mostly features sports selfies and images of him working out, Daniel says fitness is only part of his priorities

Something to hide?  Recently, producers were seen going to great lengths to cover up Daniel on set

Something to hide? Recently, producers were seen going to great lengths to cover up Daniel on set

Meanwhile, his replacement is tipped as one of the breakthrough stars.

Mr Holmes’ now private Instagram features mostly gym selfies, but he says fitness is just one of his many interests.

“Helping others achieve their fitness goals is a much larger part of what my time and energy is invested in, the time remaining in my other passions,” he writes on social media.

On Wednesday, the Daily Mail Australia revealed that it was Jessica who first pointed the producers to the videos after noticing 'red flags' about the divorced father of two within just 24 hours of tying the knot.

On Wednesday, the Daily Mail Australia revealed that it was Jessica who first pointed the producers to the videos after noticing ‘red flags’ about the divorced father of two within just 24 hours of tying the knot.

Daily Mail Australia exclusively revealed on Wednesday that it was Ms Seracino who first notified producers of Blackburn’s despicable videos after she noticed ‘red flags’ about him within just 24 hours of tying the knot.

The story came to light after Blackburn was accidentally featured in an untelevised trailer for MAFS. A spokesperson for Nine later confirmed that he had been removed from the program after the network was made aware of his conduct.

“When unacceptable social media content was discovered relating to Simon Blackburn, we took immediate steps to remove him from the program,” they said.

“We won’t comment further.”

Shocking: An embarrassing TikTok video showed Blackburn making misogynistic comments about a woman he had previously dated.  He claimed she would

Shocking: An embarrassing TikTok video showed Blackburn making misogynistic comments about a woman he had previously dated. He claimed she would “sit on YouTube all day” instead of making money and repeatedly called her the C-word

An embarrassing TikTok video showed Blackburn making misogynistic comments about a woman he had previously dated.

He claimed she would “sit on YouTube all day” instead of making money and repeatedly called her the C-word.

Another video saw him discuss how he matched up with a woman on dating app Hinge, who later texted him to say she didn’t think she was his type.

He then boasted that he didn’t date women “over 60 pounds.”

Endemol Shine Australia's decision to cut Blackburn has set the show back tens of thousands of dollars after producers were forced to cut all of its scenes

Endemol Shine Australia’s decision to cut Blackburn has set the show back tens of thousands of dollars after producers were forced to cut all of its scenes

Endemol Shine Australia’s decision to scrap Blackburn would have cut production by tens of thousands of dollars.

“There were wedding costs, food, rental cars, security, plus all the production costs – it was all lost,” a source said.

Blackburn did not respond to Daily Mail Australia’s request for comment, but appeared to address his departure from the show on Tuesday by sharing a post on his private Instagram profile with the caption: “Leave the past in the past.”

He also asked people to stop messaging him about the videos because he is suffering from Covid-19.

He said: ‘Just to clarify, I haven’t posted anything on TikTok in six months and all of my videos are reposts or screenshots of lives from last year! Not my current thoughts or mindset!

‘No further comment will be made! I have Covid, let me rest!’

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Nine for further comment.

Response: Blackburn did not respond to our request for comment, but appeared to be raising awareness of his departure from the show on Tuesday by sharing this post on his private Instagram profile.  The father of two also asked people to stop messaging him about the videos because he has Covid-19

Response: Blackburn did not respond to our request for comment, but appeared to be raising awareness of his departure from the show on Tuesday by sharing this post on his private Instagram profile. The father of two also asked people to stop messaging him about the videos because he has Covid-19

.