Legendary fashion photographer Bruce Weber settles second sexual abuse lawsuit

Renowned fashion photographer Bruce Weber, 75, has settled a second out-of-court sexual assault lawsuit brought against him by a group of male models for an undisclosed amount.

The settlement ends a lawsuit filed jointly by models Josh Ardolf, Anthony Baldwin, Jacob Madden and Jnana Van Oijen.

In an explosive from 2018 New York Times Reveals, the models shared testimonials from inappropriate touching, compulsive sexual behavior and assault on the set of Weber’s shoots.

They claimed, among countless others, that Weber performed “breathing exercises” at both photo shoots and at his private home studio, touching the men’s genitals, or letting them touch theirs or his.

The models would refer to the process as becoming ‘Brucified’, court papers show.

Weber, who has worked with iconic publications such as Vogue, Vanity Fair and GQ, has maintained his innocence.

“I have spent my entire career capturing the human mind through photographs and I am confident that in due course the truth will prevail,” Weber said in a statement from his attorney. The New York Post.

Jason Boyce, the first model to accuse Weber, told The New York Times that the photographer’s inappropriate behavior was known in the industry but never acknowledged.

Renowned fashion photographer Bruce Weber, 75, (pictured) has settled a second out-of-court sexual assault lawsuit brought against him by a group of male models for an undisclosed fee.

Renowned fashion photographer Bruce Weber, 75, (pictured) has settled a second out-of-court sexual assault lawsuit brought against him by a group of male models for an undisclosed fee.

This photo shows Josh Ardolf, who was one of five models to settle a sexual assault lawsuit against famed fashion photographer Bruce Weber.

This photo shows Josh Ardolf, who was one of five models to settle a sexual assault lawsuit against famed fashion photographer Bruce Weber.

This photo shows Josh Ardolf, who was one of five models to settle a sexual assault lawsuit against famed fashion photographer Bruce Weber.

Jason Boyce alleges in his complaint that Weber touched his genitals, put his fingers in his mouth and later kissed him during a shoot in 2014 (above in December 2017 after announcing his lawsuit)

Jason Boyce alleges in his complaint that Weber touched his genitals, put his fingers in his mouth and later kissed him during a shoot in 2014 (above in December 2017 after announcing his lawsuit)

Jason Boyce alleges in his complaint that Weber touched his genitals, put his fingers in his mouth and later kissed him during a shoot in 2014 (above in December 2017 after announcing his lawsuit)

“Every time you brought up Bruce, it was always like, ‘Oh yeah, he’s a little weird, he’s a little scary, he does these weird breathing exercises,’ Boyce said. “So far someone would talk about it. No one would ever fully say that he attacked me. It was always like shrugging your shoulders, “Oh, let’s not make it a big deal,” like men do, “Let’s not make it a big deal.”

Boyce filed a lawsuit in the New York Supreme Court against Weber in 2017, but was settled out of court last month for an undisclosed amount.

In June 2020, his attorney Lisa Bloom was ordered to reimburse Weber more than $28,000 in legal fees after Boyce refused to answer questions during an impeachment.

The depot was forcibly closed at the insistence of Bloom and her team.

After choosing to reschedule the appointment, Bloom had to pay the fee.

“The parties have chosen to put this matter behind them and move on with their lives,” Arick Fudali, a partner at The Bloom Firm, told DailyMail.com in an email on Wednesday.

Model chaos: Bruce Weber filed a memorandum of law in opposition to the New York Supreme Court on Wednesday, in response to a complaint filed by Jason Boyce (Weber above with Naomi Campbell in June)

Model chaos: Bruce Weber filed a memorandum of law in opposition to the New York Supreme Court on Wednesday, in response to a complaint filed by Jason Boyce (Weber above with Naomi Campbell in June)

Model chaos: Bruce Weber filed a memorandum of law in opposition to the New York Supreme Court on Wednesday, in response to a complaint filed by Jason Boyce (Weber above with Naomi Campbell in June)

Belle of the ball: Weber with his longtime partner Nan Bush, Tory Burch and W editor Stefano Tonchi ayt a Chanel dinner in 2016

Belle of the ball: Weber with his longtime partner Nan Bush, Tory Burch and W editor Stefano Tonchi ayt a Chanel dinner in 2016

Belle of the ball: Weber with his longtime partner Nan Bush, Tory Burch and W editor Stefano Tonchi ayt a Chanel dinner in 2016

The attorney’s attorney declined to say how much her client received in the settlement, nor would she comment further on the allegations.

Weber has fired back at the male model by claiming that he was the one requested by the plaintiff.

In documents filed with the New York Supreme Court in 2019, Weber hit back at Boyce’s allegations, dismissing the lawsuit as nothing more than a money grab by a failed model.

The fashion photographer has also submitted evidence to support his application in the form of nude photos Boyce sent before and after the photo shoot that led to the lawsuit.

One of those images shows Boyce completely naked, and other images came with fawning lyrics and eager requests to ask Weber when the two could work together again in the future.

Boyce alleges in his complaint that Weber touched his genitals, put his fingers in his mouth and later kissed him during a shoot in 2014.

Last September, a third sexual misconduct lawsuit was filed by Buddy Krueger, but it was later dismissed fired after a judge ruled Krueger’s timeline was too murky.

.