Labrador was shocked after the owner pours carbonated drink into his bowl

0

My water bit me! Labrador was shocked after the owner pours carbonated drink into his bowl

  • Chocolate Labrador Bentley was tricked into trying sparkling water for the first time
  • Owners from Montreal, Quebec, poured some sparkling water into his bowl
  • As soon as he tasted the water, he stepped back in shock and bared his teeth

This is when a dog owner shocked their pet by pouring carbonated water into their bowl.

Bentley, a chocolate Labrador from Montreal, Quebec, was cheated on by his owner as part of the ‘Sparkling Water Challenge’ on TikTok.

The images show the unsuspecting puppy sticking its snout in his water bowl and reacting with disgust when it encounters the bubbles.

Bentley's owner poured carbonated water into his bowl (right) in place of his usual still water

Bentley, a chocolate Labrador from Montreal, Quebec, was shocked when he first tasted carbonated water

Bentley, a chocolate Labrador from Montreal, Quebec, was shocked when he first tasted carbonated water

Bentley, a chocolate Labrador from Montreal, Quebec, was shocked when his owner poured carbonated water into his bowl (left) in place of his usual still water

His owners shared the comic clip on social media as part of a popular trend where owners entice their pets into sips of carbonated water.

The clip shows Bentley’s owner pouring some of their lemon flavored Bubly sparkling water into the dog’s water bowl.

When he hears something new falling into his bowl, Bentley quickly turns the corner and walks onto the water without hesitation.

But as soon as he tastes the water, he jumps back in shock from the unusual taste and shows his teeth, as if disgusted by what he has just consumed.

He’s clearly still in shock and confusedly staring at the bowl, trying to figure out what was different.

His owner said, ‘I was just sipping my Bubly sparkling water one day – when I decided to give some to my Chocolate Lab Bentley.

After being shocked by the sparkling water, Bentley snorted and stared at his water as if confused by what had just happened

After being shocked by the sparkling water, Bentley snorted and stared at his water as if confused by what had just happened

Bentley's owners shared a video on social media after the challenge in which he said he ran up standing water to reassure people that he had not been put off drinking

Bentley's owners shared a video on social media after the challenge in which he said he ran up standing water to reassure people that he had not been put off drinking

After being shocked by the sparkling water, Bentley sniffed and stared at his water as if confused by what had just happened (photo)

‘He loves to eat and drink everything, so I thought, why not give him a sip? Needless to say, his response was hilarious. ‘

The comedy video, posted last month, has caught the attention of millions of Tik Tok users, with over 4.5 million likes and thousands of comments.

One person replied, “This is how I look every time I try and think I might like it this time.”

“He winced,” said another.

Fortunately, however, the experience wasn’t enough to deter Bentley, and his owners posted another video afterwards showing that he easily ran into standing water.

According to Roverdogs can consume a ‘pinch’ of sparkling water, but in rare cases, it can cause gas to build up when swallowed.

Advertisement