Kyle Richards is seen for the first time since a ‘beehive’ stabbed her multiple times

Kyle Richards was seen for the first time since a horrific event at her Beverly Hills home.

On Monday, the standout Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills wore a black sweaty outfit that covered her entire body after suffering multiple bee stings that sent her to hospital on Saturday because her EpiPen wasn’t working.

The 52-year-old beauty only ran errands while holding her cell phone.

Back to normal: Kyle Richards was seen Saturday for the first time since a horrific event at her Beverly Hills home

Kyle had her hair down and wore light makeup while modeling chic tinted sunglasses and a face mask.

The Bravo star also wore a pair of black sandals with pearls sewn on them that looked comfortable as she made her way through a parking lot.

On Sunday, the star shared images from the hospital after her traumatic experience at home the day before.

Strong lady: On Monday, the standout Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills wore a black sweaty outfit that covered her entire body after suffering multiple bee stings that sent her to hospital

Strong lady: On Monday, the standout Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills wore a black sweaty outfit that covered her entire body after suffering multiple bee stings that sent her to hospital

Oh no!  Richards said she accidentally

Oh no! Richards said she accidentally “walked into a hive.” Making the terrifying encounter even worse was the fact that her EpiPen, which is used to combat severe allergic reactions, was found to be defective and would not work.

Richards said she accidentally “walked into a beehive.”

Making the terrifying encounter even worse was the fact that her EpiPen, which is used to combat severe allergic reactions, was found to be defective and would not work.

Kyle broke the news to her fans with a photo of herself appearing to be breathing through an oxygen mask or nebulizer to treat her allergic reaction.

Nice kicks Kyle: The Bravo star also had on a pair of black sandals with pearls sewn on them that looked comfy as she made her way through a parking lot

Shades: Kyle had her hair down and wore light makeup while modeling chic tinted sunglasses and a face mask

Fun Kicks Kyle: The Bravo star also wore a pair of black sandals with pearls sewn on them that looked comfy as she made her way through a parking lot. The viewer had her hair down and wearing light makeup while modeling chic tinted sunglasses and a face mask

“So this happened yesterday… I walked into a beehive and got stung several times. If you know me, you know I’m allergic to bees and terrified of them,” she admitted in her caption.

The terrifying event was made worse in security camera footage she shared, which showed her running away from the swarm of bees approaching right behind her.

“I can laugh at this video now, but what you can’t see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me,” she captioned the footage of her running from the side of the house to the backyard pool.

Appearing to be wearing a white mask, she stops at the back door and pauses, before bending over to twist her hair back in hopes of releasing the remaining bees.

Health Anxiety: She was in her own house when she encountered the bees that were stinging her

Health Anxiety: She was in her own house when she encountered the bees that were stinging her

“My family wasn’t home and for whatever reason the people who work for me couldn’t hear me screaming for help,” she continued. “My landline wouldn’t call 911 and my epi-pen malfunctioned and wouldn’t open.”

A follow-up clip was captioned “This is the part I can laugh at right now” and shows her first plunged her hands into the pool to try and get rid of the bees clinging to her hair.

“I screamed, ‘Help me, help me, oh my God.’ Then I tried to get the big sting out of my hand,” she says, looking back at the camera footage.

Wetting her hair didn’t seem to be enough, so after a break, she threw herself into the pool and made sure to fully submerge her head several times.

Kyle later added that her story was wrong because she had just returned from the hospital when she filmed the clip.

All alone: ​​The terrifying event was made worse in security camera footage she shared, which showed her running away from the swarm of bees that followed right behind her

All alone: ​​The terrifying event was made worse in security camera footage she shared, which showed her running away from the swarm of bees that followed right behind her

Another close-up from the hospital showed the Halloween actress with a red spot on her forehead, which appeared to be from one of the stings.

She hoped her ordeal would be a wake-up call for others with severe allergies.

“I’m sharing this story with you because sometimes I don’t bother bringing my epi-pen with me. I don’t know why I couldn’t get mine to work either,” she wrote.

Kyle urged others to educate themselves about using the epinephrine devices and suggested getting emergency help even if they’ve already used the device, which is in line with the recommendations of the Mayo Clinic and other health care tools.

‘It’s important to look on you tube and watch the videos on how to use it. There are different types of epi-pens and they all work differently,” she continued. “But also always call 911, even if you can use your epi-pen, because they have other drugs to help you breathe, etc.”

Evicted: After the ordeal, Kyle showed a photo of the bees wandering around and wrote that 'These guys' would be removed from my property ASAP.

Evicted: After the ordeal, Kyle showed a photo of the bees wandering around and wrote that ‘These guys’ would be removed from my property ASAP.

Just their job: A text message thanked the Los Angeles Fire Station 83 and Encino Hospital Medical Center

Just their job: A text message thanked the Los Angeles Fire Station 83 and Encino Hospital Medical Center “for responding so quickly and taking such good care of me”

EpiPen is a brand-name version of an epinephrine injection device, which is a marker-sized tube with a small needle that must be pressed against the outside of the thigh until it clicks, according to the manufacturer.

Epinephrine is more commonly known as adrenaline, and the naturally occurring stimulant can help relieve a severe allergic reaction.

After the ordeal, Kyle showed a photo of the bees wandering around and wrote that ‘These guys’ would be removed from my property ASAP.

A bright red text post thanked the Los Angeles Fire Station and Encino Hospital Medical Center “for responding so quickly and taking such good care of me,” she wrote. Also helping me through my panic attack. And to keep convincing me that there were no more bees in my hair.’

On Sunday, firefighters stopped by Kyle’s house to see if she was recovering.

‘@lafdfirestation83 came to see me the next day. I still look like a mess with my pool hair and stitches,” she wrote, adding the hashtag “#supportyourlocalfiredepartment.”

Check in: '@lafdfirestation83 came to check on me the next day.  I still look like a hot mess with my pool hair and punctures,

Check in: ‘@lafdfirestation83 came to see me the next day. I still look like a hot mess with my pool hair and punctures,” she wrote

.