Three knives, a shovel, a gun and a black balaclava are among evidence from the home of Bryan Kohberger’s parents and his white Hyundai, a new unsealed search warrant has revealed
- The Pennsylvania Police Department released the full list in an unsealed warrant on Thursday
- It includes knives, a gun, ammunition and books, a laptop and a mobile phone
- A ‘note from Bryan to Dad’ was also taken, but the contents are unknown
- SCROLL DOWN FOR A FULL LIST OF THE SEISED EVIDENCE
- READ MORE: Kohberger was fired just three weeks into his fishpond job
The full list of items seized by Pennsylvania police from the home of Bryan Kohberger’s parents was revealed Thursday and includes several knives, a pistol with ammunition and a black mask.
Police also seized a shovel from the accused killer’s white Hyundai Elantra, along with multiple ZipLock bags, hiking boots and a wrench.
They also removed the car seats, a door panel, and the brake and accelerator pedals from the vehicle for testing.
Kohberger was arrested at his parents’ home in Albrightsville on December 30 after driving from Idaho to Pennsylvania with his father.
Bryan Kohberger returns to court in June. He will be taken into custody in January
Police tied him up in connection with the gruesome quadruple murder of four students after they tracked his white Hyundai to the scene. They also matched his DNA to a sample left on a knife sheath found at the scene.
The murder weapon was not found in the home.
But the newly unsealed warrant reveals that police seized three knives from Kohberger’s parents’ property, including one in a different sheath.
Police also confiscated a “black mask,” which bears little resemblance to the black balaclava described by the surviving roommate who saw the killer leave the scene on Nov. 13.
Police seized 63 items from Kohberger’s family home. They contain:
Several items of clothing, books, documents, bills and prescriptions were also seized during the investigation.
Police watched Kohberger for days before raiding the home in the early hours of December 30.
The 28-year-old criminal psychology student must appear in court again in June. He has yet to file a plea.
Kohberger is charged with stabbing Maddie Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin on Nov. 13 in a savage, unexplained quadruple homicide.
The off-campus house where the murders took place is soon to be demolished.
Police say they not only tracked his car at the scene, but they also matched a DNA sample to Kohberger’s.
Another search warrant unsealed earlier this week revealed that police also took a flashlight, medical gloves and Kohberger’s underwear.
Police seized a shovel, wrench, hiking boots, car registration and tire levers from Kohberger’s car
The Kohberger family home in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
THE FULL LIST OF EVIDENCE FROM BRYAN KOHBERGER’S HOUSE
- Book with underlining on page 118
- AT&T bill for Bryan C. Kohberger
- Glock 22 Gen S. 40 Caliber Serial #BMXVSQI
- Smith & Wesson pocket knife
- Folder with vehicle papers
- Acer laptop
- Green leaf substance in green container
- Green leaf substance in plastic bag
- White paper with password
- power cable
- Mobile phone
- Three Glock 40 caliber magazines (empty)
- Black face masks
- Black gloves
- 1 black hat 1 black mask
- Personal identification documents
- New Balance shoes
- Dark colored jacket
- Dark coats
- Dark color shirts
- Dark color pants
- Clear plastic glove
- Laptop with damage
- Sales Record Glock 22. Gen s 40 Caliber
- Item photographed but not taken
- Note in desk
- Book criminal psychology
- XL Columbia Navy fleece
- Signature of a man
- 10 (not legible) inside glove in box
- Various criminology books, notes, license, map
- Dark color hats
- Black gloves
- Paperwork from Washington State University
- Comment from Bryan from Montana
- Medical documents
- Court documents
- Note to Dad from Bryan
- Colored spiral notebook
- Dark colored clothing
- HP all-in-one computer
- Dark clothes in laundry basket
- Taylor cutlery knife with leather sheath
- Four mouth swabs
- 2 pairs of dark colored boots
- 1 pair of brown boots
FROM THE WHITE HYUNDAI ELANTRA:
- Cotton swabs
- Ziplock bag with pink zipper
- Plastic bag with green zipper
- 7 quarters
- 36 dm
- 32 nickels
- 8 cents
- Auto insurance card
- Car registration
- Hiking boots
- Comfort Inn room key holder and lodging information
- Tire levers
- Floor mats
- Reflective vest
- Used water bottles
- Door panel
- Seats and seat cushions
- Seat belt
- Brake pedal
- Gas pedal
- Phone charger
- Band Aid
- Seat belt
OF A PREVIOUSLY UNSENTED SECURITY;
- A silver flashlight
- Four medical gloves
- White Arizona Jean Co. big t shirt
- Champion WSU large black sweatshirt
- Pair of black and white Nike shoes size 13
- Pair of black Under Armor socks
- Under Armor Black Big Shorts
- Under Armor black boxer shorts large
- One mouth swab