Kendall Jenner granted a five-year restraining order against a man she claims planned to kill her

0

Kendall Jenner granted a five-year restraining order against a man she claims planned to kill her

  • Initially, she received a temporary protection order in March
  • Malik Bowker must stay 100 feet from Jenner, her home, work and vehicle
  • In those documents, Jenner alleged that an LAPD detective told her about Bowkers’ alleged plans to buy an illegal firearm, then shot the celebrity and himself.
  • In March, another alleged stalker infringed her Beverly Hills property
  • Jenner has since decided to move out of her 90210 home

Kendall Jenner has been given a five-year restraining order against a man she believes threatened to kill her.

Malik Bowker has been ordered to keep 30 feet away from the model, 25, as well as her home, work and vehicle, according to details from a hearing on Tuesday obtained by TMZ

Jenner was given a temporary restraining order in March, claiming that Bowker had traveled across the country to shoot her.

The new five-year order extends the original protection she received, eliminating the need for him to have physical or electronic contact with her.

Protection: Kendall Jenner got temporary exemption from man who allegedly traveled across the country with plans to kill model

Protection: Kendall Jenner got temporary exemption from man who allegedly traveled across the country with plans to kill model

Bowker is also prohibited from trying to find her address in the future.

After he was picked up by the police, so was he detained in a hospital psychiatric ward, but new reports did not disclose his location.

Bowker did not appear at the hearing on Tuesday, but Jenner calls while she is represented by her lawyer.

In her previous lawsuits, Jenner claimed to have heard of Bowker’s plot from an LAPD detective, who said he planned to buy an illegal firearm, then shot the celebrity and pointed the gun at himself.

Terrifying: Last month's Bowker incident was the second stalking situation she's faced in recent months.  2018 seen above

Terrifying: Last month's Bowker incident was the second stalking situation she's faced in recent months.  2018 seen above

Terrifying: Last month’s Bowker incident was the second stalking situation she’s faced in recent months. 2018 seen above

The documents also allegedly described the man’s alleged criminal history and alleges that he was arrested for kidnapping.

He also reportedly had pictures of her on his social media pages, leading Kendall to say he left her in fear for her own safety.

This is the second disturbing stalking incident that Kendall has experienced in recent months.

Earlier this month, she filed a restraining order against a naked intruder who allegedly tried to take a dip in the pool of her Beverly Hills mansion.

Frightening encounter: the incidents convinced Kendall it was time to leave her 90210 graves, reportedly departed last month

Frightening encounter: the incidents convinced Kendall it was time to leave her 90210 graves, reportedly departed last month

Frightening encounter: the incidents convinced Kendall it was time to leave her 90210 graves, reportedly departed last month

Police arrived after security arrested the man and charged him with trespass.

But when he was released from prison, the alleged stalker continued to harass the family, reportedly making his way into Kylie’s gated Holmby Hills community a day and a half later.

The incidents were enough to convince Kendall it was time to leave her 90210 digs, reportedly last month.

She also left her last home, located in West Hollywood, under unpleasant circumstances, and left in 2017 after being the victim of a burglary.

Advertisement