KHN reporter Rachana Pradhan untangled Medicaid loosening up on PBS’ “PBS News Weekend” on March 11.
- Click on this link to view Pradhan on “PBS News Weekend”
- Check out Pradhan’s “Why Millions on Medicaid Are at Risk of Losing Coverage in the Months Ahead”
KHN senior editor Andy Miller talked about virtual check outs on WUGA’s “The Georgia Health Report” on March 10.
- Click on this link to hear Miller on “The Georgia Health Report”
- Check out “Virtual or In Person: Which Kind of Doctor’s Visit Is Better, And When It Matters” by KHN contributing author Michelle Andrews
KHN rural editor and reporter Tony Leys went over how Medicaid clawbacks drain clients’ estates after they pass away on NPR’s “Weekend Edition Sunday” on March 5.
- Click on this link to hear Leys on “Weekend Edition Sunday”
- Read Leys’ “After People on Medicaid Die, Some States Aggressively Seek Repayment From Their Estates”
Send a Story Tip