View gallery Image Credit: Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock Joe Biden and his other half Jill Biden invested Thursday afternoon with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his spouse Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau. The President and First Lady showed up in Canada’s capital of Ottawa, Ontario for the main go to a day prior on March 23 for a 48 hour journey. The foursome were seen seated in your home of Commons, which is a home within the Canadian Parliament previously in the day, followed by an “intimate event” at Justin and Sophie’s personal home, Rideau Cottage. Both couples presented for images outside prior to heading in for supper on Thursday night. Jill Biden and Joe Biden position beyond Rideau Cottage with Justin and Sophie Trudeau. (Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock) Both Jill and Sophie looked sophisticated in their try to find the general public look: Jill, 71, selected a long sleeved royal blue shift gown with black pumps. Sophie represented Canada with a long sleeve red maxi one-piece suit with a plume pattern, as well as a set of blue-green drop earrings. The 47-year-old kept her hair in a loose curl. Justin shared pictures of the night to his own Instagram account, consisting of child Xavier, 15, Ella-Grace, 14, and lovable 9-year-old Hadrien. “Welcome, @POTUS Biden– to Canada, to Ottawa, and to our house. We’re pleased to have you here,” he captioned the images. Joe and Justin were likewise looking dapper, with the President in a navy blue fit and white t-shirt, and Justin in a somewhat more unwinded gray choice with a child blue button up and no tie. The check out in between the 2 marks the very first Presidential go to because being sworn in after winning the 2020 election over previous President Donald Trump. Obviously, there have actually been other world occasions– consisting of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral service– which brought Joe and Justin together in London last September. The 2 males invested most of their afternoon at Parliament Hill in conferences while Sophie revealed Jill around Ottawa– consisting of a check out to Rideau Curling Club, which is 135 years of ages. Throughout the check out, they likewise met around 20 gamers– all high school age– to speak about sports and psychological health. On the program was a stop at the National Gallery of Canada to see the newest exhibits as well as other art work that stays at house in Ottawa. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the most popular celeb news.
- Amazon Joseph Joseph Totem Kitchen Basket: Shoppers lose out on ‘the world’s most perfect litter box’
- Fans say Steve Smith looks like he’s holding a gun to his head in bizarre Indian Premier League video
- Miami’s Cavender twins reveal they played “family health issues” during March Madness
- Children of Russian deputies ‘mobilized to unity far from the front lines’
- British chef Marco Pierre White dons a fresh look during a Sunrise interview
- The victims of the Nashville school shooting have been identified
- Taylor Swift has been honored with the Innovator Award at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
- AFL great Dale Thomas reveals the drastic step he took to control his weight gain after retirement
- A mother finds her son dead in a ditch after being bombed by a banned hit-and-run driver
- Manna Coffee Shop Adelaide: Can you spot what’s wrong with this coffee shop?