View gallery Image Credit: Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock Joe Biden and his other half Jill Biden invested Thursday afternoon with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his spouse Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau. The President and First Lady showed up in Canada’s capital of Ottawa, Ontario for the main go to a day prior on March 23 for a 48 hour journey. The foursome were seen seated in your home of Commons, which is a home within the Canadian Parliament previously in the day, followed by an “intimate event” at Justin and Sophie’s personal home, Rideau Cottage. Both couples presented for images outside prior to heading in for supper on Thursday night. Jill Biden and Joe Biden position beyond Rideau Cottage with Justin and Sophie Trudeau. (Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock) Both Jill and Sophie looked sophisticated in their try to find the general public look: Jill, 71, selected a long sleeved royal blue shift gown with black pumps. Sophie represented Canada with a long sleeve red maxi one-piece suit with a plume pattern, as well as a set of blue-green drop earrings. The 47-year-old kept her hair in a loose curl. Justin shared pictures of the night to his own Instagram account, consisting of child Xavier, 15, Ella-Grace, 14, and lovable 9-year-old Hadrien. “Welcome, @POTUS Biden– to Canada, to Ottawa, and to our house. We’re pleased to have you here,” he captioned the images. Joe and Justin were likewise looking dapper, with the President in a navy blue fit and white t-shirt, and Justin in a somewhat more unwinded gray choice with a child blue button up and no tie. The check out in between the 2 marks the very first Presidential go to because being sworn in after winning the 2020 election over previous President Donald Trump. Obviously, there have actually been other world occasions– consisting of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral service– which brought Joe and Justin together in London last September. The 2 males invested most of their afternoon at Parliament Hill in conferences while Sophie revealed Jill around Ottawa– consisting of a check out to Rideau Curling Club, which is 135 years of ages. Throughout the check out, they likewise met around 20 gamers– all high school age– to speak about sports and psychological health. On the program was a stop at the National Gallery of Canada to see the newest exhibits as well as other art work that stays at house in Ottawa. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the most popular celeb news.
- The alleged Sunshine Coast torture house in Tewantin is vandalized by vigilantes as a teenager speaks
- Jonathan Majors leaves New York courthouse wearing a hat saying FREEDOM after being charged with strangulation
- The Walking Dead: Dead City with Maggie and Negan has a release date and a new trailer
- 60 seconds.. WhatsApp belongs to iPhone holders with a new feature
- The nuclear button is in the hands of Putin
- Terrigal MP Sam Boughton claims a Liberal seat on the Central Coast amid landslide victory in NSW Labor election
- Queensland property market: Brisbane man has to live with parents to pay mortgage amid rent crisis
- The most dangerous thing Americans face: What do you do with your credit card debt?
- Ariana Grande Recognizes 10th Anniversary of Her Song The Way With Late Ex Mac Miller
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals If She Would Like To Revisit Her Friends Character Rachel