View gallery Image Credit: Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock Joe Biden and his other half Jill Biden invested Thursday afternoon with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his spouse Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau. The President and First Lady showed up in Canada’s capital of Ottawa, Ontario for the main go to a day prior on March 23 for a 48 hour journey. The foursome were seen seated in your home of Commons, which is a home within the Canadian Parliament previously in the day, followed by an “intimate event” at Justin and Sophie’s personal home, Rideau Cottage. Both couples presented for images outside prior to heading in for supper on Thursday night. Jill Biden and Joe Biden position beyond Rideau Cottage with Justin and Sophie Trudeau. (Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock) Both Jill and Sophie looked sophisticated in their try to find the general public look: Jill, 71, selected a long sleeved royal blue shift gown with black pumps. Sophie represented Canada with a long sleeve red maxi one-piece suit with a plume pattern, as well as a set of blue-green drop earrings. The 47-year-old kept her hair in a loose curl. Justin shared pictures of the night to his own Instagram account, consisting of child Xavier, 15, Ella-Grace, 14, and lovable 9-year-old Hadrien. “Welcome, @POTUS Biden– to Canada, to Ottawa, and to our house. We’re pleased to have you here,” he captioned the images. Joe and Justin were likewise looking dapper, with the President in a navy blue fit and white t-shirt, and Justin in a somewhat more unwinded gray choice with a child blue button up and no tie. The check out in between the 2 marks the very first Presidential go to because being sworn in after winning the 2020 election over previous President Donald Trump. Obviously, there have actually been other world occasions– consisting of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral service– which brought Joe and Justin together in London last September. The 2 males invested most of their afternoon at Parliament Hill in conferences while Sophie revealed Jill around Ottawa– consisting of a check out to Rideau Curling Club, which is 135 years of ages. Throughout the check out, they likewise met around 20 gamers– all high school age– to speak about sports and psychological health. On the program was a stop at the National Gallery of Canada to see the newest exhibits as well as other art work that stays at house in Ottawa. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the most popular celeb news.
- Crucial text from Jarryd Hayne sexual assault accuser proves he’s innocent, court hears
- MAFS Final Vows: Alyssa’s Wild Night After Breakup With Duncan
- Justine Bateman Opens Up About Ignoring Hollywood Beauty Standards And Embracing Wrinkles At 57
- Charlie Teo is furious as he is questioned about cutting too much into a patient’s brain.
- Barack Obama meets with Anthony Albanese on a rainy Sydney day
- Blac Chyna has ‘demonic’ tattoo removed from hip after finding religion
- Sovereign citizen brutally slapped by police officer in NSW: ‘This is not America’
- Amy Jo Johnson Clarifies Why She Didn’t Make Netflix’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always
- Succession Season 4 Premiere: The Roy Family Returns For Its Final Season
- Twitter’s source code is posted online, forcing Elon Musk’s firm to file a lawsuit immediately.