& # 39; We used to play football together & # 39 ;: ruined best friend of a boy who died in a house fire who also killed two five-year-old girls, breaks into tears when he visits the scene
- Jayden Mamo visited the house where 11-year-old Blake was killed in a fire
- The house was lit on Wednesday morning and killed Blake and his two sisters
- Eight-year-old Bayley and her mother Kara were the only ones who survived
- Jayden said that he & # 39; heartbroken & # 39; was after he lost a very good friend
A little boy smothered his tears after visiting the scene where his best friend died tragically in a house fire.
Jayden Mamo was a & # 39; very near & # 39; friend of 11-year-old Blake who died when his house caught fire on Wednesday morning at 3:30 AM in Singleton in Hunter Valley in New South Wales.
Blake & # 39; s brothers and sisters and mother were also caught in the flames and the six year old twin sisters Matylda and Scarlett were taken to the hospital where they died later.
Jayden told me Channel 7 he was & # 39; very upset & # 39; and & # 39; very upset & # 39; a day after he lost his dear friend when he returned to the house on Thursday.
Jayden Mamo (photo) said he & # 39; very broken & # 39; was after the loss of his friend Blake, 11, during a house fire in Singleton
& # 39; He was a very good friend from when I first came to school in year 4, & # 39; Jayden said in tears.
He said that he and Blake played football together and said he had a & # 39; really good & # 39; player.
Blake & # 39; s eight-year-old sister Bayley and mother Kara (31) were taken out of the inferno by neighbors and recovered at the John Hunter Hospital for smoke inhalation and Kara also for burns to her back and forehead.
Couple Braden Rodgers, 24 and Deanna Stolzenburg rushed to the fire in time to save Bayley and her mother.
Twins Matylda and Scarlett, six (left), were taken to the hospital, where they were declared dead, while 11-year-old Blake (right) was found dead in the house. Bayley (center right) is recovering in the hospital.
Rodgers desperately tried to save the remaining children, but could not break the burning heat and smoke that flooded the house.
Researchers believe that the fire may have been started by a wood heater that was removed by the police.
Accolades for the three children are placed outside the burned house, including photos of Blake's rugby shirt and community letters.
The inferno raged through the house on Wednesday morning (photo)
The family was destroyed after the fire completely destroyed their home and nothing was left behind.
A GoFundMe was launched by family friend Caitlyn Stemmer to help the family, who lost all their belongings in addition to the loss of three children.
The page has already raised more than $ 162,000 in one day.
The family has not only lost their children, but also their possessions because of the huge fire (see the house after the fire)
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news