The pregnant girlfriend of St George NRL player Jack de Belin came from the couple's home less than 24 hours after her partner was accused of gang rape.
Alyce Taylor, who is more than halfway through her first pregnancy, was seen in a white Aje shirt and a black skirt, her blonde hair tucked under a Yankees hood, which was later used to cover her face.
The radiographer was taken from the house of the couple in Wollongong and was led away by a friend.
Alyce Taylor (photo) was seen for the first time in her house, less than 24 hours after her football partner Jack de Belin was accused of assault
She was picked up by a friend on Friday morning and the couple left without saying a word
NRL star Jack de Belin (pictured right with partner Alyce in game two of the State of Origin series) has been charged with an alleged sexual assault
Taylor had seen that she was holding a water bottle, lip balm and her phone, as well as a document that seemed to be an invoice.
She stepped into her friend's car in silence, before the couple stepped up together.
There was no sign of her footballer partner, who will soon be a father for the first time.
According to the police, the Belin, Taylor's partner of more than five years, missed a 19-year-old woman in a Wollongong apartment in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The woman told the police that she had left a nightclub with a group of people on Crown Street in the southern city and shared a bicycle taxi with the Belin and another man playing soccer in a lower class.
The Belin and Ms. Taylor have been together for more than five years, and are supposed to have moved together at the end of 2013
Taylor saw a bottle of water, her phone and wallet, and a document that seemed to be an invoice
The Belin, who would become a new father next year with Taylor, reportedly attacked a 19-year-old woman, along with another man, in an apartment in Wollongong early in the morning
She claimed she believed the trio was on its way to another location, but the ride ended at an apartment complex.
There, both men claimed they had to be replaced and the woman told the police that she had to use the bathroom, so she followed inside.
When she returned from the room, about 1.30 am, she claimed that both men were naked and that they sexually abused her.
After the alleged attack, the woman says that she told a friend and went to hospital for treatment.
The 27-year-old man presented himself at 15.40 in the Wollongong police station on Thursday and was charged with one count of sexual assault.
He has received a deposit and then appears on the 12th of February in the court of Wollongong.
Taylor has kept a low profile since the accusation was made public and removed her social media accounts
De Belin's cargo has been reported to the NRL Integrity Unit.
The St George Illawarra dragons said they had advised that the Belin had been accused of assault in a statement released on Thursday night.
The club takes the matter very seriously and since that time has been working with Jack and all relevant authorities, including the police and the NRL Integrity Unit, said the statement.
& # 39; Jack has received welfare support to give him the time and opportunity to address the case.
& # 39; Because this is a matter for the police to be considered by the court, the club can not make any comments at this time. & # 39;
The Belin was named in a 32-man team due to participation in a Friday practice under NSW coach Brad Fittler.
It is unknown whether he will now take part in the training session.
The belin debuted for the Dragons in 2011 and played 153 NRL matches in eight seasons.
He made his Origin for the NSW Blues and played in all three games.
He is the fifth NRL player accused of sexual or indecent assaults in 2018 – four off-season.