Jack de Belin's friend is questioned by the police after the footy star was accused of assaulting a 19-year-old woman after a night out
- A second man surrendered himself to the police for sexual assault of the woman, 19
- Callan Sinclair photographed Jack de Belin during the night of alleged sexual assault
- A 19-year-old woman was with them in the pre-Christmas pub crawl in Wollongong
- She claims that a group caught a taxi to go to another location, but was led to an apartment
Aidan Wondracz for Daily Mail Australia
A second man is currently being questioned by the police at the Wollongong police station in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman.
NRL player Jack de Belin got an aggravated assault last week in company about the alleged incident and will go to court in February.
The second man, 21-year-old Callan Sinclair, handed himself in police on Monday morning, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.
The Belin was photographed with friend Mr Sinclair on the night of the alleged attack on a pub crawl with Christmas theme in Wollongong.
The 19-year-old victim told the police that she had taken a Pedi cabin with the couple with the intention of going to another location, 9 News reported.
Jack De Belin (left) and his friend Callan Sinclair (right) were on a Christmas pub crawl on Saturday
The Belin (photo) was accused on Friday afternoon of heavy sexual abuse
But she claims that Sinclair and De Belin instructed the taxi driver to take the group to an apartment block.
The Belin has denied the accusations and continues to claim that he is innocent.
Sinclair has not been charged with any violation.
Daily Mail Australia does not suggest in any way that one of the men is guilty of any violation, only that De Belin has been charged.
A teenage girl claims Sinclair (photo) and De Belin ordered a taxi driver to take their group to an apartment building where the alleged attack took place
The Belin (pictured with partner Alyce Taylor) will appear in court next February to receive charges for sexual assault
St George Dragons has released a statement confirming that officials were aware of the accusations.
They also said that welfare support had been provided to De Belin.
The club takes the matter very seriously and has worked with Jack and all relevant authorities, including the police and the NRL integrity unit, & # 39; said the club.
Former Dragons coach Craig Young also introduced kickstarted questions earlier this week.
The Belin will appear in the courtroom on February 12th.
The pregnant girlfriend of the Belin has risen from the couple's home less than 24 hours after her partner was charged