I’m A Celebrity ‘bosses fear mass exodus after three stars seek medical treatment’

I’m A Celebrity bosses are reportedly worried they will lose more stars from the show after Richard Madeley’s departure on Thursday.

The series is said to have been thrown into chaos behind the scenes after three of the celebrities – Arlene Phillips, Naughty Boy and Frankie Bridge – had to undergo emergency medical treatment.

It comes after Richard, 65, arguably the show’s biggest asset, was forced to leave I’m A Celeb after being hospitalized and unable to re-enter the castle after having the Covid safe bubble broken through.

Concerns: I’m A Celebrity bosses reportedly fear they will lose more stars from the show after Richard Madeley’s departure on Thursday (photo Arlene Phillips and Naughty Boy)

utilities The sun reports that Arlene, 78, is on painkillers because she has “chronic pain,” while Naughty Boy, 36, is “mentally struggling” because he is not with his mother, who has dementia.

Frankie, 32, is said to have developed a skin rash and should seek medical attention.

A source said: ‘There are growing concerns for Arlene, who is really struggling and has chronic pain. She is helped by the likes of David Ginola and Naughty Boy and looks very weak.

In chaos?  The series is said to have been thrown into chaos behind the scenes after three of the celebrities had to undergo emergency medical treatment (photo Frankie Bridge)

In chaos? The series is said to have been thrown into chaos behind the scenes after three of the celebrities had to undergo emergency medical treatment (photo Frankie Bridge)

He's out: It comes after Richard, 65, arguably the show's biggest asset, was forced to leave I'm A Celeb on Thursday after being hospitalized

He’s out: It comes after Richard, 65, arguably the show’s biggest asset, was forced to leave I’m A Celeb on Thursday after being hospitalized

Medical Treatment: Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, reportedly receiving health counseling from his mother, while Frankie reportedly developed a rash

Medical Treatment: Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, reportedly receiving health counseling from his mother, while Frankie reportedly developed a rash

It’s hard enough roughing it up in the ruins of an old castle, let alone at age 78. She’s a trooper and wants to show everyone how tough she is.’

The insider said Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, is undergoing counseling regarding his mother’s health.

They said: “He has spoken with the show’s psychiatric team, led by Sandra Scott, on a specially equipped iPad to make sure he remains optimistic. to make sure it isn’t spinning quietly.’

Frankie, who has reportedly been given an ointment to treat skin rashes, also fuels producers’ concerns, while doctors aren’t sure what’s causing it.

Back on track: It comes after Arlene and Naughty Boy threatened to leave the competition earlier this week, with the music producer's comment: 'My time here is up!'

Back on track: It comes after Arlene and Naughty Boy threatened to leave the competition earlier this week, with the music producer’s comment: ‘My time here is up!’

The source said ITV simply cannot afford to lose names, especially after Richard left camp just four days after the show started.

MailOnline has contacted ITV for comment.

Arlene and Naughty Boy have both previously expressed a desire to leave Gwyrch Castle after a struggle at The Clink escape camp.

The music producer had been particularly vocal about his desire to leave after the Insidious Fall trial, with the star remarking, “My time here is up!”

Eeek: Naughty Boy was ready to leave after losing a grueling lawsuit against Snoochie Shy

Eeek: Naughty Boy was ready to leave after losing a grueling lawsuit against Snoochie Shy

Thinking: Arlene said, “I feel exactly the same.  For me, I hoped that I would come out of this strong and proud, but it didn't start well.

Thinking: Arlene said, “I feel exactly the same. For me, I hoped that I would come out of this strong and proud, but it didn’t start well.”

He said to his fellow camp mates, “I think my time here is up. I had a feeling before and I thought of Mom and of course I love you.

“I don’t think after I knew what the main camp probably knew what they put me through, knowing I’d done the challenge before — I don’t know if I’d ever be able to participate in that camp.”

Naughty Boy’s fellow campers were quick to reassure him, but he continued with his threats and was joined by Arlene—even after the news that they would be joining the main camp.

Meanwhile, Arlene said, “I feel exactly the same. I hoped I would come out of this strong and proud, but it didn’t start off the right way.

‘I find it unacceptable. I know I can’t go on and my mind won’t change in the morning, one night won’t change.’

However, the pair changed their minds after entering the main camp, in scenes aired during Wednesday’s show.

'Gutted': In a statement, Richard, who was believed to be at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Rhyl, reassured fans following his health scare

‘Gutted’: In a statement, Richard, who was believed to be at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Rhyl, reassured fans following his health scare

The crisis comes after Richard was… forced to leave the show after being taken to hospital with unknown medical condition.

The broadcaster, who was paid an estimated £200,000 to star in this year’s competition, dealt a major blow to the show as one of their top signings.

In a statement, Richard, who was believed to be being treated at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Rhyl, confirmed he had to stop the series after the show’s “Covid bubble” burst.

Health scares: Richard, who was paid an estimated £200,000 to shine in this year's competition, fell ill hours after taking part in a grueling trial

Health scares: Richard, who was paid an estimated £200,000 to shine in this year’s competition, fell ill hours after taking part in a grueling trial

Concerns: Richard was believed to be in Glan Clwyd Hospital after falling ill overnight

Concerns: Richard was believed to be in Glan Clwyd Hospital after falling ill overnight

Richard’s daughter Chloe, 34, revealed her dad is “furious” he can’t go back to the I’m A Celebrity camp after his hospital shock.

He said in a statement: “Hello everyone! Richard here – first off just to say I’m totally fine. I began to feel unwell in the wee hours of the morning and was taken to the hospital as a precaution.

“By leaving the camp I had consequently broken the Covid ‘bubble’ and as such I had to leave the castle and all the great celebrities who are left behind in the camp.

“Of course I’m sorry that I have to leave so soon, but the safety of all camp mates is the number one priority. I’m incredibly excited to see how their journey continues… even more so at the prospect of being somewhere a little warmer than Gwrych Castle…

“Thank you to everyone who has supported me during my short but completely unforgettable adventure – I made great friends and honestly had the time of my life.

An I’m A Celebrity spokesperson added: “Our strict Covid protocols mean that unfortunately Richard has had to leave the show as he is no longer in the bubble that celebrities form when entering the castle.

“He really has been a brilliant camp mate and we are grateful to him for being a part of this series.”

Statement: Host Chloe, 34, took to Instagram to say she had spoken to him and that while he was annoyed that he couldn't return, he was

Statement: Host Chloe, 34, took to Instagram to say she had spoken to him and that while he was annoyed that he couldn’t return, he was “absolutely fine”, before gushing that she was “so proud”

.