A chicken shop with a zero-star hygiene rating has been dubbed the ‘tirestiest in London’ after it served a diner a raw burger.
Food blogger M. Combes from London uses his platform to share reviews of chicken shops, mainly in the capital.
In a shared clip on Tik Tokrevealed that he had traveled to Belsize Park in North West London to try out a place called QC Flava’s.
Doing some research, he reviewed the establishment’s hygiene rating and was surprised to find it had a zero after the last inspection in November 2022.
When a health inspector evaluates a food vendor, they look at how food is handled, stored and prepared and how clean the facility is, among other criteria.
Unfortunately, Mr. Combes discovered that his chicken burger had not been fully cooked and was still pink on the inside.
According to the Food Standards Agency, a rating of zero means urgent improvement is needed and the company has ‘significant’ food hygiene breaches that could put people’s health at immediate risk.
Shocked but standing strong to give his followers their honest opinion, Combes checked the menu displayed in the window before settling on a Chicken Strip Burger meal for a reasonable £3.50.
Telling his fans that he was about to lose his mind after discovering the abysmal rating, he asked people to pray for him as he entered the store.
In the short video, M. Combes, who uploaded the clip in June, is seen ordering his sandwich as he checks out the interior of the restaurant.
Noticing a threadbare sofa in the waiting room, she went further inside, where the tables and chairs are located.
After collecting his food, Combes sat down at one of the tables that already had the remains of someone else’s dinner on it.
He ordered a chicken strip burger, which came with fries and a drink. He said the fries weren’t horrible, but he did notice that the oil in the fryer hadn’t been changed in a while.
Social media user M. Combes chose a chicken shop to review that had a 0-star hygiene rating and documented exactly what happened
Opening the container for his viewers to see, he began by describing the aroma of the food, which was not promising.
Noting that it smelled like the oil in the fryer hadn’t been changed in a while, he saw some oil on the bun and asked why it was there.
Deciding to try a potato chip, he opted for a darker brown one thinking it must be more cooked.
After nearly burning her mouth on it, she took a swallow of the fizzy drink only to splutter when she discovered it was hot.
Finally, he dove in to bite into his burger, took one look at the meat inside and visibly gagged.
When showing it to the camera, the meat appeared to be pink on the inside. Combes didn’t finish his meal but he tossed the rubbish into the bin before leaving.
Viewers were horrified by the clip and were quick to give their opinion about the establishment and the hilarious TikToker review.
MC responded to a commenter who was already worried about what would happen to his toilet when the meal was over.
A concerned person responded that they would be praying for him.
‘I used to live there. I can’t believe that place is still open. WHO GOES THERE,” added a former store local.
Another asked: ‘I swear it’s harder to get 0 than at least a 3. No way are the conditions that bad’
‘Nahhhh 0 that’s crazy you’re a braver man than me,’ someone else wrote.
“Bro is sacrificing his life for all of us, 0 rating is maddddddddd,” another viewer added, while a sixth person quipped, “Bro is risking his life for us.”
According to the Food Hygiene Agency, QC Flava was recently inspected and a new rating will be released soon.
FEMAIL contacted QC Flava for comment, but they did not respond.