Huawei smartphone owners can already use the business system company this fall, according to a manager of the Chinese telecom giant.
Yu Chengdong, the CEO of Huawei & # 39; s Consumer Business Group, said the new system would not only work with all Android apps, but also increase their efficiency by 60 percent, reported China Business Journal.
The news came after Google announced that it would stop offering Huawei its license to use Android, the operating system that powers all smartphones made by the Chinese company and its sub brand Honor.
It also came after the US issued orders last week to prohibit Huawei from purchasing parts and technologies from US suppliers.
A Huawei executive has announced that the company will roll out its own operating system as early as the fall, reports reports. The news came after Google withdrew its Android license
The Huawei chief, Yu Chengdong, said the new system would work with all Android apps and would cover the company's phones, computers, tablets, television sets and smart devices.
The Huawei operating system is said to relate to the company's phones, computers, tablets, television sets, and smart devices, Yu said.
He claimed that the system would be rolled out already in the fall and until late in the spring.
It seems that it is not only the operating system that Huawei has been working on.
The company works with a district government in the Chinese city of Changsha to create a & # 39; super factory & # 39; to build to increase production opportunities.
President Donald Trump issued orders last week to block Huawei and its 68 members from buying important parts and components from US companies without special approval
Google then said it would stop offering Huawei with its Android license due to the ban – a move that, according to analysts & # 39; the beginning of the end & # 39; could mean for the Chinese telecom giant
The 32-hectare & # 39; smart & # 39; The factory is expected to have more than 16,000 employees and to produce 100 million digital devices every year Changsha Wangcheng government.
The production base is invested by Huawei and two other Fortune 500 companies from China. The construction was completed in April.
Huawei, the second largest smartphone maker in the world, faces unparalleled pressure and restrictions from the United States, while a trade war between Beijing and Washington escalates.
President Donald Trump gave orders last week to block Huawei and the 68 affiliated organizations without major permission to purchase important parts and components from US companies.
Even in the light of the blockade, a Huawei sub brand unveiled the next generation of phones on Monday, although neither has a confirmed release date. The company has chosen bright colors for the holographic designs, combined with a powerful 48 MP AI Quad Camera
Honor unveiled Huawei's next line-up of handsets, the Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro
Google, whose Android operating system controls most of the world's smartphones, then said it would break the link with Huawei as a result of the ban – a move that some analysts say they & # 39; the beginning of the end & # 39; can mean for Huawei.
Washington said this week that it would postpone the implementation of the ban for 90 days to allow Huawei to find suppliers.
But pending or not, US orders have led to a chain reaction with suppliers of digital devices worldwide.
Two of the best mobile providers in Japan, KDDI and SoftBank Corp, have announced a delay in the release of new handsets made by Huawei.
British telecom companies EE and Vodafone are also setting up plans to sell new 5G mobile phones from the Chinese company.
But Huawei's founder and CEO, Ren Zhengfei, said his company was fully prepared for the challenge.
Huawei's founder, Ren Zhengfei (photo), said yesterday that his company was fully prepared for the US ban, but thanked his US business partners for helping Huawei
Yu Chengdong (photo), the CEO of Huawei & # 39; s Consumer Business Group, allegedly revealed details of the operating system of Huawei in a chat group on Chinese social media
In a press briefing yesterday, 75-year-old Ren assured that the ban would not affect the company's main products, especially 5G technology.
He also said that Huawei had its own backup stock of microchips – one of the components that suffered from the US ban. He said his company was able to produce chips that were comparable to those of American suppliers.
The Huawei smartphone company Honor also unveiled its next line-up of smartphones on Monday, despite uncertainty about the future of its devices.
Washington has previously claimed that the equipment of Huawei could be used by China to spy on Americans – allegations that Huawei has repeatedly denied.
In addition, Ren & # 39; s daughter Meng Wanzhou, Huawei's CFO, was arrested in Canada in December and is being prosecuted in the US
Ren & # 39; s daughter Meng Wanzhou (photo) faces criminal charges in the US. Meng was arrested in Vancouver by Canadian police in December under Washington's request
Huawei was scrutinized in the West after Washington claimed that the company's equipment could be used by China to spy on Americans – allegations Huawei has repeatedly denied
Meng, generally regarded as Ren's heir, is accused of having used a Shell company in Hong Kong to sell equipment to Iran in violation of US sanctions. Huawei has denied the accusation.
The Huawei trade ban is directly related to an ongoing tariff war between Beijing and Washington.
The trade war started when US President Donald Trump announced the & # 39; unfair & # 39; criticized China's trade practices and launched an investigation into Chinese trade policy in 2017.
It intensified when Washington doubled more than the double rate for $ 200 billion of Chinese products earlier this month and retaliated Beijing by imposing higher rates on $ 60 billion US goods.
The switch against Huawei from Washington is the final round of tariffs, sanctions and threats from President Trump and Xi Jingping in China who failed to conclude a trade agreement
The two countries had tried to relieve tensions through trade negotiations, but failed to reach an agreement.
Chinese President Xi Jinping said today that China should prepare for difficult times in the climate of a trade war.
& # 39; We need to be aware of the long-term and complex nature of various adverse factors at home and abroad, and prepare properly for various difficult situations & # 39 ;, said President Xiin, President Xinhua.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news