The brutal aftermath of SAS Australia’s interrogations: Candice Warner, Schapelle Corby and others left ‘upset’ after grilling about their painful past – and told NOT to talk to their co-stars
- Do you have a story about a SAS Australia star? Email email@example.com
The biggest recruits have brought their biggest scandals and painful past to the table by the Directing Staff (DS) during intense interrogations of SAS Australia.
Candice Warner, Schapelle Corby and Mitchell Johnson, among other stars in the series, bared their souls and became emotional during the sessions.
However, the ‘rattling’ cast was tasked with keeping their personal struggles private when they returned to camp and were rarely comforted after ‘opening old wounds’.
Scroll down for video
How bad the SAS interrogations really are: Candice Warner, Schapelle Corby and other celebrities were not allowed to discuss their interrogations with their fellow stars and would return to base camp ‘rattling’ after ‘opening old wounds’
The former Love Island Australia star told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday that many stars would return to camp “ rattling ” and upset, and that he only discovered why by watching the interrogations with the rest of Australia.
‘When we talk to the DS, I’m pretty sure we’ll be instructed not to say anything to the cast when we get back to camp,’ Eden explained.
“ Nobody ever talked about things that happened in the past, what you see in the interrogation room is also the first time I know about it – like Candice talking about the Sonny Bill Williams thing and Mitchell’s depression. Johnson. ‘
WAG Candice Warner had been grilled about the ball-mess scandal with husband David Warner and her infamous ‘toilet visit’ with rugby player Sonny Bill in 2007.
‘What you see in the interrogation room is also the first time I know about it’: Love Island star Eden Dally said he was unaware of recruits’ emotional moments because they were not allowed to talk about it to talk. Pictured: the interrogation of Schapelle Corby
WAG Candice Warner (pictured) was grilled over the scandal of messing the ball with her husband’s David Warner and her infamous ‘toilet visit’ with rugby player Sonny Bill in 2007
Many people came back a bit shocked. You bring up old issues that you actually want to bury – you open old wounds, ”Eden continued.
Sometimes when you went to sleep you could see that there was something wrong with them, but you never really asked them what was going on. You just knew there was probably something brought up from the past, ‘said the new dad, 28.
Eden has yet to be interrogated from DS air.
More to follow: Eden Dally (pictured) is one of many celebrity recruits yet to undergo their interrogation with the DS broadcast on TV
Cast: A total of 17 famous faces signed up for the intense SAS selection course, run by an elite squad of ex-Special Forces soldiers known as the Directing Staff
In all, 17 celebrities have signed up for the intense SAS selection course led by an elite squad of British ex-Special Forces soldiers.
Sydney-based PR guru Roxy Jacenko, 40, convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby, 43, and former NRL WAG and glamor model Arabella Del Busso, 30, are the only recruits to voluntarily withdraw from the series so far.
SAS Australia will continue on Channel Seven on Tuesday from 7.30pm
Tune in: SAS Australia will continue on Channel Seven on Tuesday from 7.30pm. Pictured: Jackson Warne with DS Drill Sergeant Mark Billingham