Horrific moment NYC mother is CRUSHED between two cars by fleeing builder’s truck
Horrifying moment a New York woman is CRUSHED between two cars in front of her daughter by a hit-and-run trucker
- A 49-year-old Queens mother is not expected to survive after being hit by a truck
- The truck driver struck the woman after she tried to prevent him from fleeing the scene of a hit-and-run accident.
- The truck hit several parked cars while trying to make a U-turn.
- The mother was pinned between two vehicles when the truck struck a parked car from behind and struck her.
- The driver then sped away, as the woman screamed in pain.
- Police recovered the truck but the driver is still at large.
Horrific footage shows the moment a New York City mother is crushed between two cars by a fleeing truck.
‘Mommy! Mommy!’ The woman’s young daughter screamed as the truck, which had hit several parked cars while trying to make a U-turn, traveled down Queens Street.
The 49-year-old woman, who crossed between two parked cars in an effort to prevent the hit-skip driver from fleeing, was pinned when the truck struck a silver car from behind and struck her. Two other pedestrians fell to the ground.
The truck driver sped down the road as the woman screamed in apparent agony. Police are looking for the driver who remains at large.
The woman was transported to Jamaica Hospital in critical condition, the NYPD confirmed to DailyMail.com. She is not expected to survive.
Queens mother crushed by hit-and-run driver while attempting to make a U-turn
The van left the woman trapped between two cars.
The driver of a Ford F-550 truck struck the victim at 8:33 a.m. Sunday after attempting to make a U-turn at 167th Street and 120th Avenue in the South Jamaica neighborhood.
The video shows the truck, which sports the words Pawar Builders on the side, hitting multiple vehicles as it turns into the intersection.
Residents ran into the road, apparently trying to prevent the driver from leaving the scene, the suspect said. he continued, hitting those who were in his way.
The suspect then sped down the street leaving the mother trapped between two parked vehicles.
Police later recovered the truck near 164th Place and 108th Drive, however the driver was nowhere to be found.