Home chef reveals how to make sun-dried tomatoes in a KMart AIR CABINET
- A home cook shared a simple recipe for sun-dried tomatoes in an air fryer
- She used five ingredients, including tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, and any spices
- The amateur chef said it took her three hours to make, but it’s easy and ‘it works’
An amateur chef shared a simple recipe for making sun-dried tomatoes in a $ 69 Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer.
The home cook revealed that she used five ingredients: tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs.
The Australian woman said it takes three hours to cook, but it is a simple recipe and tastes just like you can buy it in the supermarket.
An amateur chef shared an easy recipe for making sun-dried tomatoes (photo) in a $ 69 Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer
First she cut the tomatoes in four and covered them with olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
The home cook then placed each tomato in the hot air fryer and cooked them at 90 degrees for three hours.
After three hours in the hot air fryer, the woman placed the tomatoes in the pot with ‘the herbs of your choice’.
She said that she first cut the tomatoes in four and covered them with olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper
‘I used sprigs of thyme and rosemary that I grow in my garden. Put two peeled garlic cloves and four whole peppercorns in the pot and pour everything over with good olive oil, “she explained.
Other Facebook users commented on the post saying the recipe looks easy and they will try it.
“Your recipe is so informative, make it easier for me to try it. Thank you very much, ”one person commented.
This is how you make sun-dried tomatoes in an air fryer
-Choice of herbs
1. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and cover with olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper
2. Place each tomato in the hot air fryer and cook at 90 degrees for three hours
3. Put the tomatoes in a jar with herbs of your choice, peeled garlic cloves and 4 whole peppercorns
The home chef revealed that she used five ingredients, including tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs
“These look nice, but just read the recipe. Best method I’ve read so far, ‘agreed another.
“Thanks for the recipe. It’s definitely on my saved list, ”wrote another person.
One person said, “Well done, they look great. Must try them. ‘