Are you in the market for new business cards? If so, you’re not alone. In today’s digital age, it’s more important than ever to have professional-looking business cards that help you stand out from the crowd.
So what can you do to make your business cards more appealing? Check out these 10 tips:
Use Creative Typography and Fonts
Using creative typography and fonts can help your business card make a great first impression. When choosing a font for your business card, be sure to select something easy to read. Some of the most popular fonts used by brands include Helvetica, Arial and Times New Roman.
Yes, the font’s readability is important to include in your business card printing. Another important element is the font’s kerning. Kerning is the space between each character in a font. If the kerning is too wide or too narrow, it can make the text difficult to read. Test different kerning values to find what works best for your business card design.
Add Images or Graphics
Your business card is often the first impression people have of your company, so it’s important to ensure it’s a good one! One way to do this is by adding images or graphics to your business cards.
People are visual creatures and tend to remember things they see better than things they just read about. So by adding an image or graphic to your business card, you’re more likely to make a lasting impression.
If you want to add a little extra visual interest to your business cards, here are a few ideas:
- Use a photograph. A professional headshot is always a good choice, but you could also use a photo of your product or a scenic shot representing your business location.
- Add a company logo. A logo can help make your business card look more polished and professional.
- Use graphic elements. Simple shapes or patterns can add a touch of personality to your business cards.
Use Bold Colours
Some of the best business cards are those that incorporate bold colours. This is because bold colours attract attention and make a lasting impression.
There are a few different ways that you can use bold colours on your business card. One way is to use them for the background. This can be a solid colour or a pattern. Another way is to incorporate them into the design of your business card. This could be done by using coloured fonts or by adding colourful graphical elements.
Consider Using a Different Shape for Your Card
Most cards are either 3.5″ x 2″ or 2″ x 3.5″, but you can easily find other sizes that will work just as well. The shape of your business card can have a big impact on its overall appeal with a unique shape. Whilst most cards are rectangular, anything that deviates from that convention is bound to stand out. And if you can find a way to make your card more eye-catching and memorable, that will only benefit your business.
Make Use of Interesting Textures and Materials
Having a great business card design is important. After all, it is often the first impression that potential clients or customers have of your company. So why settle for boring, ordinary cards when you can make them stand out with interesting textures and materials?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use textured paper. There are all sorts of textured papers available these days, from those with a subtle linen finish to those almost velvety to the touch. Adding a bit of texture to your business cards can make them both more visually appealing and more enjoyable to handle.
- Use interesting finishes. There are all sorts of special finishes that can be applied to business cards these days, from UV-coated varnishes to raised spot glosses. These can make your cards pop and give them a luxurious feel.
Try Adding a QR Code or Other Type of Tracking Code
If you’re looking for ways to make your business cards more appealing, one option is to add a QR code or other type of tracking code. This can help track how many people are scanning your card and possibly even lead to potential customers.