Recently, Herbalife Nutrition launched Enrichual, a new line of skincare products formulated with hemp cannabinoids. With this new line, the company entered the fast-growing cannabinoid market. The CBD market sales are expected to reach $12.4 billion by 2023. Ibi Montesino, the company’s Senior Vice President and Managing Director, hopes that the new line will inspire consumers to practice self-care and nurture their minds and bodies.
The Enrichual product line includes Hemp Facial Serum and Hemp Relief Balm, which contain Herbalife ingredients that help moisturize the skin. There are no added sulfates or parabens, and the formulations have been tested by dermatologists for safety. The products are formulated with broad-spectrum cannabinoids, essential oils, and rich botanicals that help restore and nurture the skin. They are fully compliant with regulations and formulated to the standards of non-detectable THC because they are tested by a third-party lab.
The new line is based on five key pillars:
- The power of plants: The Enrichual products are centered around hemp and such healthy Herbalife ingredients as essential oils (like lavender, geranium, and eucalyptus) and botanicals.
- Sustainability: To reduce the use of plastic and protect the products, Herbalife Nutrition delivers them in amber glass bottles. Moreover, neither the products nor their ingredients are tested on animals.
- The importance of taking care of the body and mind: With more than 40 years of experience, Herbalife Nutrition knows how to help its customers enrich their lives by improving both their physical and mental well-being.
- An emphasis on quality: The company has been conducting research and developing Enrichual products for more than two years before launching the new line to make sure that the products are safe and effective. Quality is the main priority of Enrichual and is the main focus of the development process.
- High-quality hemp: Herbalife makes sure that it sources only high-quality hemp and tests it for heavy metals and pesticides, so Enrichual is safe and does not contain detectable levels of THC.
Review of Two Enrichual Products
There are two cannabinoid-based skincare products currently available from Herbalife:
Hemp Relief Balm
This product is loaded with nourishing ingredients, including hemp seed oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, safflower oil, and coconut oil that help moisturize and smooth dry skin. Unlike most other hemp-based balms, this one is not greasy, oily, or waxy.
The Hemp Relief Balm includes several key benefits:
- Cooling camphor and menthol provide instant soothing.
- Essential oils of lavender, frankincense, eucalyptus, and geranium help calm and relax.
- The product is lab tested for quality assurance.
- Dermatologists test it for safety.
- There are no added parabens or sulfates.
- It is not tested on animals.
- It contains 1,000 mg broad-spectrum hemp extract per jar.
- It is made from natural and vegan ingredients.
Hemp Facial Serum
This product is made with a harmonious blend of skin-boosting botanicals, broad-spectrum cannabinoids, and hydrating oils. It is a plant-based elixir that can become a perfect addition to your daily skincare routine. It helps nurture and moisturize the skin and give it a youthful glow.
Here is a list of key benefits of this serum:
- It moisturizes and hydrates. Its lightweight oils, such as argan oil, squalene, and hemp seed oil, make the skin smooth and rejuvenated.
- The skin becomes softer and radiant. The serum contains a powerful combination of safflower oil and meadowfoam seed oil, which helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- It contains protective antioxidants. Vitamins E and C are necessary for neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals and restoring a youthful look.
- It contains 250 mg of broad-spectrum hemp.
- It was tested in the laboratory for long-lasting moisturization.
- There are no added sulfates or parabens.
- It is tested by dermatologists for safety.
- It is not tested on animals.