Harrison Ford, 79, looks smart leaving a London members’ club – as he prepares to return to Indiana Jones 5 to film after a shoulder injury
He has been on a long hiatus after injuring his shoulder while filming Indiana Jones 5.
And Harrison Ford appeared to be on his way to recovery on Friday, when he was seen leaving private members’ club George in London.
The Hollywood icon, 79, cut a neat figure in a crisp white shirt, tailored black suit and matching dress shoes.
Sighting: Harrison Ford, 79, looked neat as he left private members’ club George in London on Friday – as he prepares to return to Indiana Jones 5 to film after a shoulder injury
Harrison seemed relaxed as he left the club with a member of his entourage.
The environmentalist has been in London for several weeks during his production stoppage.
Shooting for the fifth and final Indiana Jones film was originally set to be released in 2022, but that was before filming was delayed by three months due to Harrison’s injury.
Brave: The Hollywood icon wore a crisp white shirt, tailored black suit and matching dress shoes as he left the exclusive club with a member of his entourage
It was another blow for the film – in which James Mangold takes on the directing role of longtime director Steven Spielberg – after shooting was previously pushed back due to the coronavirus pandemic.
An insider told The sun Bizarre column because it’s Harrison’s last performance as Indiana, everyone expected it to go smoothly.
They said: ‘After the initial delays, everyone was eager to go. But now Harrison is hurt and it’s worse than first thought.
Injury: The actor has been forced to stop filming the upcoming Indiana Jones 5 movie for three months as he recovers from a shoulder injury sustained on set (Harrison is pictured in the final Indiana Jones movie in 2008)
“The film’s bosses have come together to work out the schedule and it’s chaos. They think they can start production again in September at the earliest.
“It wasn’t what anyone expected, so to have to change everything is a huge blow. Everyone was worried about Harrison and they’re glad he’s on the mend.”
Raiders Of The Lost Ark director Steven Spielberg famously referred to himself as “an idiot” for allowing Harrison to perform his own stunts, including one that involved the protagonist avoiding a 300-pound prop.
Setback: It’s another blow to the film – which sees James Mangold taking on the direction of longtime helmsman Steven Spielberg – after filming was previously rolled back due to the coronavirus pandemic. Harrison is pictured in February 2020