Race 4 – 3:10PM RISK & SAFETY SOLUTIONS 4YO & UP MAIDEN HANDICAP (1200 METRES)
4. Noble EmpressThe value symbol, resuming after having won a recent trial at the track, she was energetic and controlled well through the line. Last prep she was slow, and she had too much work. Further, she wasn’t suited by the pace of the race, had to make a long wide sustained run, and clocked the meeting’s fastest 400m-200m split in 11.52 before peaking. The four-year old can rate to win with slight improvement, but has a difficult map.
Dangers: 5. Ovoid wasn’t suited over 900m first-up, but he ran on well into second behind an improving type in Capital Theatre. His figure indicates that he is now more confident and can settle down closer to the soft draw. It is a sure chance. 2. Beirut Returns and has been well tested. She Raced well in her debut prep race and brought strong form lines. 1. Smooth Flight Your fitness will improve. 3. Mr Wallace The 1200m third-up is being sought.
How to play it Noble Empress Ovoid both to win.
Odds and Evens Split.
Race 5 – 3:45PM BEES KNEES EATERY F&M BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1100 METRES)
6. Lovero She ran in and was well backed in the trade $2.40-1.90 last-up at this track/distance 34-days ago. The race was rated high relative to the day, and the decisive margins throughout the race confirmed its quality. The mare was fast and efficient, running at a high pace and clocking 12.08 for the final 200m splits. She possesses key factors/indicators to her favor and maps to get all the favours from inside draw. Expect a bold performance.
Dangers: 2. MoreanKris Lees’ intriguing runner, Runner, has been added to the yard. He is a crucial late market watch. She Has competitive figures and has been tested well enough to allow a senior rider to join him on race day. 4. Laroupe Can bounce back up in grade and add 8. Quilting This prep has been improved by the person who came back.
How to play it Lovero to win.
Odds and Evens Evens.
Race 6 – 4 :20PM TANTIFINANCIAL SERVICES 3YO MAIDEN Plate (1200 METRES).
5. Rapid Response Always faced the breeze at Newcastle on his debut and was fair in defeat. He was also honest in defeat and never shied away from his job. The race was rated highly relative to the day. This race experience, maps and tight-turning track suits will be a benefit to the gelding.
Dangers: 2. Arch Of Titus Resumes as a horse-breeder and has proven to be a good choice. He Even though the event is in its wet form, it has a strong ratings profile. 7. Shigeru He wins a time race, and is awarded barrier 1 by Tim Clark riding. Add 9. ConsenzaShe has a great sense of timing.
How to play it Rapid Response to Win
Odds and Evens Split.
Race 7 – 4:55PM ET SECURITY SERVICES PROVINCIAL MADEN PLATE (1100 Meters)
7. Oakfield Paperbark She was slow at the track/distance, and she was too far back. She did however run hard and ran one of her fastest final 200m splits at the meeting in 11.52. The mare will be able to settle down closer to the soft draw and the expected genuine pace will only help her. She also brings race experience and we expect her to finish. Each-way.
Dangers: Do not forget 2. Calamity Fox’s last start where nothing went right, and he can bounce back with strong form lines. Another first starter in 11. Always In A demonstration of ability at trials. She is also a late market watch. Add 14. It’s as Fast As A Flash And 6. Victory Lane All exotics.
How to play it Oakfield Paperback all-way
Odds and Evens Split.
Race 8 – 5:30PM FIRST FLUSH PLUMBING CG&E BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1100 METRES)
1. Change is coming In a recent heat at Warwick Farm he defeated his rivals and he was able to clock a quick time relative to the morning. He has improved his performance in his second prep, and he is now a grade higher. In addition, the tight-turning track suits, and he’ll take some catching.
Dangers: 10. Inequality Last start, led at a strong rate and fought on. Now, he is ready to take the third spot. 4. I’ll Tell You Now This is a difficult draw, but it is rock-hard and has a strong starting cost profile. Add 6. Uncover the Magic All exotics.
How to play it Change is on the horizon.
Odds & Evens: Split.
Best Bet: Race 5, No.6 Lovero
Next Best/Value Race 4, No.4 – Noble Empress and No.5 – Ovoid
Full form and race replays are available at racingnsw.com.au.