Girl 8, still has no idea that all her brothers and sisters have died in the house fire that tore through her house

The only surviving child of a mad inferno ripping through her parental home is unaware that the blaze claimed the lives of her three brothers and sisters.

Advertisements

Bayley Atkins, eight, is in shock and still has no idea that her brother and two sisters died in the Singleton house fire on Wednesday morning that she barely escaped with her mother Kara, 31.

They were brought to safety by the neighbors at 3:30 am when their parental home roared with towering flames while three of their loved ones were still inside.

SCROLL FOR VIDEO

Pictured: Bayley, eight (center) is still unaware that her twin sisters Matilda and Scarlett Rinkin (right), both 5, died on Wednesday with their brother Blake (left) in a house fire.

Pictured: Bayley, eight (center) is still unaware that her twin sisters Matilda and Scarlett Rinkin (right), both 5, died on Wednesday with their brother Blake (left) in a house fire.

Both receive treatment for smoke inhalation at John Hunter Hospital, while the mother also recovers from burns on her back and forehead.

Advertisements

Firefighters just managed to save her younger twin brothers and sisters before they were pushed back by the burning of the crackling walls, preventing them from saving her older brother.

The girls, Matilda and Scarlett, both five, were taken to Singleton Hospital where they later died, and their 11-year-old brother, Blake, was later restored to the house.

Kara Atkins, 31, (photo) and her daughter Bayley, eight, are the only survivors of the fire who have claimed their loved ones.

Kara Atkins, 31, (photo) and her daughter Bayley, eight, are the only survivors of the fire who have claimed their loved ones.

Kara Atkins, 31, (photo) and her daughter Bayley, eight, are the only survivors of the fire who have claimed their loved ones.

Braden Rodgers, 24 and Deanna Stolzenburg flew to the fire in Singleton in the NSW Hunter Valley at 03.30 on Wednesday morning when the house went up in flames.

They were among the neighbors who took the mother and daughter from the back of the house, but they were beaten back by the burning heat as they tried to return.

& # 39; We kicked in the door after taking the mother out. We drove to the kitchen and then we pushed back through a hot blast, & Rodgers said 7News.

Advertisements

& # 39; We were on our hands and knees and could not see anything … I could not go beyond the wash, it was just too hot and I could not see anything. & # 39;

Rodgers tried to reach twin sisters Matylda and Scarlett, five years old, and their 11-year-old brother Blake, who were all tragically murdered.

Couple Braden Rodgers, 24 (right), and Deanna Stolzenburg (left) rushed to the fire in Singleton in the NSW Hunter Valley on Wednesday at 3:30 am when the house went up in flames.

Couple Braden Rodgers, 24 (right), and Deanna Stolzenburg (left) rushed to the fire in Singleton in the NSW Hunter Valley on Wednesday at 3:30 am when the house went up in flames.

Couple Braden Rodgers, 24 (right), and Deanna Stolzenburg (left) rushed to the fire in Singleton in the NSW Hunter Valley on Wednesday at 3:30 am when the house went up in flames.

Firefighters and police arrived shortly after the mother and daughter were withdrawn.

Advertisements

Mr. Bates's wife, Debbie Garland, said the children's grandmother is desperate.

& # 39; All we know is that Bayley is in the hospital, she is not aware of what happened, she does not know. She is in the hospital, she must be in shock, & Garland said.

Police were seen leaving home with a heater on Wednesday before taking it away in the back of a trailer.

Researchers suspect that the fire in the wood heater started.

Twins Matylda and Scarlett, six, were taken to the hospital, where they were declared dead, while 11-year-old Blake (left) was found dead in the house

Twins Matylda and Scarlett, six, were taken to the hospital, where they were declared dead, while 11-year-old Blake (left) was found dead in the house

Advertisements

Twins Matylda and Scarlett, six, were taken to the hospital, where they were declared dead, while 11-year-old Blake (left) was found dead in the house

According to NSW Fire and Rescue, the stove plays a role in helping researchers assemble what caused the deadly inferno – which is believed to have started in the front of the house and moved to the back.

A series of fires in the Hunter Valley region was recently caused by fireplaces and stoves, as residents try to stay warm with falling temperatures.

Accolades for the three children are placed outside the burned-out house – including a photo of Blake in the Rugby League jersey of his local team, with letters from the community.

A GoFundMe was launched by family friend Caitlyn Stemmer to help the family, who, in addition to losing three children, lost all their belongings and their home.

The house, at Brittliffe Close in Singleton, was badly damaged in the fire that engulfed the house
Advertisements

The house, at Brittliffe Close in Singleton, was badly damaged in the fire that engulfed the house

The house, at Brittliffe Close in Singleton, was badly damaged in the fire that engulfed the house

Neighbors were seen carrying flowers to the house when the tragedy began to spread

Neighbors were seen carrying flowers to the house when the tragedy began to spread

Neighbors were seen carrying flowers to the house when the tragedy began to spread

The house has become a crime scene, while the forensic police are investigating the cause of the fire

The house has become a crime scene, while the forensic police are investigating the cause of the fire

The house has become a crime scene, while the forensic police are investigating the cause of the fire

Police said that a fireplace in front of the house will be considered as a possible cause for the devastating fire

Police said that a fireplace in front of the house will be considered as a possible cause for the devastating fire

Police said that a fireplace in front of the house will be considered as a possible cause for the devastating fire

Firefighters rushed to the fire at Brittliffe Close in Singleton on Wednesday at about 3:30 p.m.

Firefighters rushed to the fire at Brittliffe Close in Singleton on Wednesday at about 3:30 p.m.

Firefighters rushed to the fire at Brittliffe Close in Singleton on Wednesday at about 3:30 p.m.

Advertisements

Terrifying images of the scene show the decimated house with most of the top floor collapsed.

A neighbor said she was awakened to scream next door and came out to see that the house was on fire.

& # 39; There were so many children inside & # 39 ;, she told Nine News. & # 39; It's just a shocking thing to happen to someone. & # 39;

The police are preparing a report for the Coroner that sets out the full circumstances surrounding the incident.

Mayor Sue Moore, Singleton, issued a statement praising the heroic neighbors and first responders and addressing the broken hearts of the small community.

Advertisements

& # 39; The situation faced by those who responded to the fire at Brittliffe Close in the early hours of this morning is hard for anyone to imagine, and I salute the heroism of the neighbors who initially were on site and the emergency services who responded, & she said.

# We are proud of our close-knit community in Singleton, and a tragedy like this, especially with involved children, will affect everyone in one way or another. We will all work together to provide continuous support to neighbors, schools, and everyone in the wider affected community.

& # 39; To everyone who has been affected by this tragedy, I offer the deepest sympathy of our community. & # 39;

A full investigation has been started to find out the cause of the fire, which may have been started by a fireplace

A full investigation has been started to find out the cause of the fire, which may have been started by a fireplace

Advertisements

A full investigation has been started to find out the cause of the fire, which may have been started by a fireplace

Neighbors were stopped when emergency services were working to secure the house and to determine the cause of the fire (photo)

Neighbors were stopped when emergency services were working to secure the house and to determine the cause of the fire (photo)

Neighbors were stopped when emergency services were working to secure the house and to determine the cause of the fire (photo)

Neighbors woke up in the middle of the night from the house where four children lived with their parents

Neighbors woke up in the middle of the night from the house where four children lived with their parents

Neighbors woke up in the middle of the night from the house where four children lived with their parents

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news

- Advertisement -