Advertisements
Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek had gone to bed and listened to music in Kazakhstan

Girl, 14, dies when her phone explodes on her pillow after she goes to sleep with it connected to a charger in Kazakhstan

  • Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek fell asleep with her telephone connected to a power outlet
  • The next morning she was found dead with an exploded battery near her head
  • Forensic experts said the phone was overheated and exploded in the early hours
Advertisements

A schoolgirl died after her charge phone exploded on her pillow while she was sleeping.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music in her village house in Bastobe, Kazakhstan.

The next morning she was found dead with the phone battery that exploded close to her head.

Her device was connected to a power outlet, police said. She is believed to have suffered serious head injury and died immediately.

Advertisements

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek had gone to bed and listened to music in Kazakhstan

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, pictured above (and with a friend, left), died after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow while she was sleeping

When destroyed family members were called paramedics, they could only confirm the fact of her death.

Forensic experts later confirmed that according to local reports, the mobile phone exploded in the early morning after overheating.

Her death was described as a & # 39; tragic accident & # 39 ;.

The brand of the smartphone was not disclosed.

Alua & # 39; s distraught best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, posted: & # 39; I still can't believe it. & # 39;

Advertisements

She wrote: & # 39; You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It's so hard for me without you. I miss you very much. You left me forever. & # 39;

Alua Abzalbek

Alua Abzalbek

Alua with best friend Ayazhan Dolashev

Alua with best friend Ayazhan Dolashev

Alua Abzalbek, pictured above (left in the right picture with best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva), had gone to bed listening to music in Kazakhstan

According to forensic experts, Alua Abzalbek, pictured with a friend, died when her phone overheated while charging.

According to forensic experts, Alua Abzalbek, pictured with a friend, died when her phone overheated while charging.

Advertisements

According to forensic experts, Alua Abzalbek, pictured with a friend, died when her phone overheated while charging.

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news