The 13 year old girl from Florida, hospitalized with constipation, is PREGNANT with a 70 year old man & # 39; s baby
- Renaud Jerome, 70, of Boca Raton, was arrested on 24 May on three points of sexual activity with a child and a count of impregnating a minor
- His arrest came after a 13-year-old girl went to a hospital with complaints about abdominal pain
- Medical examination showed that the teenager was 14 weeks pregnant, and she said that the official Jerome was the father
- Girl said that Jerome, who lived with her, would touch her and have sex with her
- Jerome told the police that he had had a vaginal intercourse with the 13-year-old three times in the last few months and claimed that she was interested in him
Renaud Jerome, 70, of Boca Raton, was arrested on 24 May on three points of sexual activity with a child and a count of impregnating a minor
A 13-year-old girl went to a Florida hospital last week with symptoms presumably related to constipation, only to discover that she was pregnant, leading to the arrest of her 70-year-old caregiver.
The police in Boca Raton condemned Renaud Jerome three times on Friday with sexual activity with a child under 18 and a count of impregnating a minor.
He remained without a band in Palm Beach County prison on Thursday morning.
According to police, the teenager arrived at North Broward Medical Center in Pompano Beach around 11 a.m. last Friday and complained of stomach ache.
After a medical examination, doctors discovered that the patient was 14 weeks pregnant and contacted the office of the Sheriff of Broward County and the Florida Department of Children and Families.
When interviewed by officials, the girl said that Jerome, who lived with her, & # 39; would touch her and have sex with her & # 39; and was the father of her unborn baby, reported Miami Herald.
A police report does not reveal the nature of Jerome & # 39; s relationship with the teenager, but quoted the 70-year-old suspect as telling investigators to take care of the girl a few times.
A 13-year-old girl with stomach pain went to the North Broward Medical Center, where doctors determined she was 14 weeks pregnant
Jerome, who was in the hospital with the teenager, was interrogated by the police through a Creole translator and admitted to having sex with the child repeatedly.
& # 39; Jerome stated that in the last few months he has had a consensus on vaginal intercourse with [corrected three times] & # 39 ;, police wrote in the report. & # 39; Jerome stated that [edited] was more interested in him than he was interested in her and never forced her to do anything. & # 39;
According to the Florida law, the age of consent in the state is 18 years, but people between 16 and 17 can give consent to have sex with a person up to the age of 23.
No one under the age of 16 can legally give permission to a sexual partner.
Jerome is excluded by a judge from contact with the victim or someone under the age of 18 nwfdailynews.com.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail