Frank Warren says Tyson Fury wants to ‘put on a show’ against Dillian Whyte
Frank Warren says Tyson Fury ‘wants to put on a show’ against Dillian Whyte as coach Sugarhill Steward takes rare look at Gypsy King training camp
- Frank Warren Says Tyson Fury Wants To Put On A Show Against Dillian Whyte
- Fury is eager to impress in front of 94,000 spectators at Wembley Stadium
- Sugarhill Steward Gave Rare Glimpses of Fury’s Battle Preparations
Promoter Frank Warren has emphasized that Tyson Fury is determined to ‘put on a show’ when he takes on Dillian Whyte at Wembley Stadium on April 23.
The audience capacity has been expanded, meaning 94,000 fans will be in attendance as Fury looks to defend his WBC heavyweight title.
Fury overcame Deontay Wilder in his last fight when he climbed off the canvas twice and he is determined to put in a memorable performance against Whyte.
Frank Warren has revealed Tyson Fury is eager to put on a show against Dillian Whyte
Fury takes on Whyte this month in front of 94,000 spectators at Wembley Stadium
Warren told air sports: ‘Tyson is an absolute champion.
“This country has never seen anything like Tyson Fury. He just finished an epic trilogy featuring the heaviest heavyweight of all time and comes out on top.
“He’ll be determined to put on a show and give any paying fan a night they’ll never forget.”
Warren stated Fury is ‘at the right time’ for his clash with Whyte
In a video on his Twitter account, Fury stated that Whyte is knocked out.
He said, ‘The camp is going well. In less than three weeks I can’t wait to see you all there in the Big Smoke at Wembley Stadium.
‘Dillian Whyte gets knocked out, man! I can’t wait – see you there, all my loyal fans. God bless you all.’
Meanwhile, Coach Sugarhill Steward has had a rare glimpse into Fury’s pre-fight camp.
Fury has largely stuck to his social media blackout, which has left little insight into his preparations.
However, Sugarhill posted a short video showing Fury practicing for the collision with Whyte.
Warren revealed he has a replacement opponent lined up if Whyte pulls out of the fight with Fury.
Whyte has so far not taken part in any of the pre-fight promotions, despite Warren saying he has been contracted to do so.
Warren told Seconds Off: ‘The truth is we cover all the bases.
“Wouldn’t you think that, for an event of this magnitude, from what we’ve sold, we wouldn’t cover that scenario?” he added, when questioned further. “Of course we cover that scenario.”
Sugarhill Steward gave a rare insight into Fury’s preparations for the fight
Whyte left it until the last hour to sign his contract and confirm the fight. He was seen as unhappy with his 20 percent split of the wallet.
Speaking about his blackout on social media in February, Fury said on Instagram: “Hello Tyson Fury here, aka the Gypsy King. I’m about to go completely off social media for the next eight and a half weeks.
“I have to go to my training camp to give Dillian Whyte all the respect in the world he needs. I’ve never underestimated anyone in my life.
“I will give this man all the respect he deserves as he becomes the No. 1 WBC heavyweight challenger in the world today.
Please don’t call me, call me, email me, don’t text me or try to contact me in any way as I will be out of reach until May. Have a fantastic time. I’ll see you all at the press conference.
“I’m training away, but I appreciate my privacy and space until the press conference. I’ll see you all soon. Rest.’