The unhappiest place on earth? Four Disney World visitors sue the resort for claims that they & # 39; have become extremely ill and must visit the emergency room after eating slawraps crawling with live insects & # 39;
- Four visitors to the Polynesian village of Disney World have been indicted for more than $ 15,000
- They claimed & # 39; dozens of live insects and insects & # 39; found them on the lettuce at the resort in Orlando
- They became extremely ill & # 39; left behind and needed & # 39; multiple first aid visits & # 39;
- The lawsuit called Disney & # 39; negligent & # 39; for serving & # 39; dangerous & # 39; eat at a buffet
Four Disney World visitors claim that they are & # 39; extremely ill & # 39; and & # 39; needed multiple first-aid visits & # 39; after eating lettuce that & # 39; live insects & # 39; crawls into the Orlando resort.
The prosecutors from Broward County, Florida, claim that eating at the Polynesian Village Resort buffet station at Disney Parks and Resorts in December led to suffering – and filed a negligence against the park for more than $ 15,000.
The group Cynthia Walker, Jeoffrey Walker, Brittany Walker Figueroa and her daughter, Bella, all claimed to have had food poisoning and subsequent illnesses.
The four Disney visitors took photos of the green speckles on lettuce that they claim were dozens of small green insects and insects (above)
They claim to have contracted food poisoning after eating several of the bugs hidden on lettuce at the Polynesian Village Resort at Disney. The claimants claim that & # 39; tens & # 39; of the insects and insects that lived and crawl
The incident allegedly happened at the Polynesian Village Resort at Disney Parks and Resorts in Orlando, Florida
The food comes from its own wrapping station where customers could put together their own wraps with chicken, celery, carrots, broccoli and sauces.
The lawsuit claims that Figueroa & # 39; felt something crawling in her mouth and removed what appeared to be a small green bug that had legs and moved. & # 39;
At this time she already had & # 39; multiple slawraps & # 39; consumed and was later & # 39; extremely ill & # 39 ;, and had to make several first aid visits.
The group took photos of their meals that revealed small green spots on lettuce that seemed to be small insects and insects under magnification.
They claim to have suffered a loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, a loss of income and medical costs, including hospital costs.
The claimants claim to have been left with & # 39; serious permanent injuries & # 39; that have not been worked out in the court case.
Their lawyer said that serving & # 39; defective and unreasonably dangerous & # 39; eating was an act of negligence.
Photos of the wraps from the self-service buffet were presented in the court case, which appeared to be showing small green insects
The group said that wraps can be made from lettuce, chicken, celery, carrots, broccoli, and sauces
DailyMail.com contacted The Walt Disney Company for comment, confirming that they intended to fight the lawsuit.
A spokesperson said: “We do not believe that the claimed illnesses were due to the guests' eating experiences and we will defend ourselves against these allegations in court.
& # 39; Enjoying high-quality meals in clean and safe environments is an important part of a vacation at Walt Disney World Resort. & # 39;
The Walt Disney World Polynesian Village Resort was opened in 1971 and has served to celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific, according to their website.
Inside, guests can enjoy an & # 39; oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation & # 39; as well as & # 39; the exotic flavors of our world-class & # 39; restaurants.
The family took photos of their food plates, but at the time they claimed it was too late because they had already eaten several wraps. They want to file a complaint of more than $ 15,000
The claim to have suffered & # 39; loss of capacity for enjoyment of life & # 39; loss of income and medical costs, including hospital costs
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) florida