Youth Soccer Coach, 48, is accused of child pornography after agents have found hundreds of sick images and videos in which children of 7 months old are tied up and raped
- Brian Hronek, 48, from Monfort Heights East, Ohio was arrested Wednesday after police said they had found 220 nonsensical pictures and videos of children on his laptop
- The images on the computer contain naked children tied to trees or to a bed
- Hronek was the head coach of the Cincinnati West football club in the Greater Cincinnati Soccer League
- He pleaded not guilty to his trial Thursday at Hamilton County Court
- A prosecutor said the details of the content of Hronek's alleged porn collection & # 39; are too despicable to even read & # 39;
- Judge Bernie Bouchard said to the court: “These are the worst allegations I have ever seen in the twenty years that I have been doing this. It is unreal & # 39;
- A competition official said that none of the children in the Hronek team could be seen in the photos
Youth football coach Brian Hronek, 48, in Ohio, has been accused of 10 counts of child pornography Thursday morning after police found hundreds of immoral images of children on his computer and mobile phone
A youth soccer coach from Ohio and a married father of three were arrested Wednesday after the police who searched his house said they found hundreds of nonsensical images of seven-month-old children being raped by adult men.
Brian Hronek, 48, from Monfort Heights East, Ohio, was charged with 10 counts of child pornography following the incident.
He is being held in Hamilton County Jail in Cincinnati on 100,000 bonds, showing prison records.
Hronek pleaded a plea for non-guilt on Thursday during his trial at Hamilton County Criminal Court.
During their search for his home, the police said they had 100 searches on the internet for & # 39; known terms for child pornography & # 39; had found on Hronek's mobile phone, in addition to images of naked children tied to trees or beds, according to court documents obtained by the Cincinnati Inquirer.
Some photos showed naked children tied to beds and trees. One of the pictures showed a naked 1-year-old girl with the word & # 39; s *** & # 39; and & # 39; b **** & # 39; on her photo.
Scroll down for video
Hronek (left) pleaded not guilty during his Thursday trial at Hamilton County Court
One of the video & # 39; s was estimated to be 48 minutes long.
Lawyer Mark Wieczorek argued for a flexible relationship with his client, and told the judge that Hronek obtained a master's degree in international management at the University of Phoenix and a married father of three who has no criminal record.
The Hamilton County prosecutor, Dave Wood, told the bailiffs on Thursday that Hronek had a file sharing program on his computer, which he subconsciously sent child porn images and videos to & # 39; sheriff delegates posing as citizens. & # 39;
& # 39; Its content is too nasty and disgusting to read, & # 39; said Wood, according to video obtained by WLWT TV.
Judge Bernie Bouchard said to the court: & # 39; These are the worst allegations I have seen in the twenty years that I have been doing this & # 39;
Judge Bernie Bouchard said to the court: & # 39; These are some of the worst allegations I have seen in the twenty years that I have been doing this. & # 39;
& # 39; It's unreal, & # 39; the judge added.
The judge agreed to set a $ 100,000 bond on each of Hronek's 10 counts. The 48-year-old served as head coach for a Greater Cincinnati Soccer League Team.
He passed all required Ohio Youth Soccer background checks for coaches, the Enquirer reported.
Rick Blessing, President of the West of Cincinnati, said the football team took note of the county sheriff's investigation into Hronek on October 10.
& # 39; Our coaching director immediately relieved the coach of his position at the club, & # 39; said Blessing. & # 39; Law enforcement indicated that none of our players were involved in the investigation. & # 39;
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news