Husband, 36, is loaded after spitting to his female roommate, 58, because he refused to flush the toilet
- Diana Griffin, 58, called the police after Trovon Patterson, 36, allegedly repeatedly spit in her face after she complained about bathroom hygiene
- The argument is said to have happened after Patterson had used the bathroom and had not flushed the commode sufficiently, so Griffin lost her temper
- When Patterson started cursing her, she told the police that she had picked up a piston and started hurling it at Patterson to keep him away.
- According to the report, Patterson told deputies that he spit on Griffin, but he only did & # 39; after she attacked him with a cooking pot & # 39;
- Agents said they saw saliva on Griffin's hair, shoulder, and abdomen. He must appear in court on June 18 about the battery charge
A Florida man was charged with the battery after the police had been called by his dissatisfied roommate, who complained that he refused to flush the toilet, causing a dirty stench in their home and a huge bust between the couple.
Diana Griffin, 58, called the police after 36-year-old Trovon Patterson allegedly spit in her face repeatedly after complaining about bathroom hygiene.
The argument allegedly happened after Patterson had used the bathroom and had not flushed the commode sufficiently. When Griffin confronted him about it, he would allegedly curse and insult her before he spat in her face and her.
Diana Griffin called the police after 36-year-old Trovon Patterson (photo) reportedly spat in her face after complaining about the dirty hygiene of the bathroom that the couple shared
When Patterson started cursing her, she told the police that she had a plunger and began hurling him to Patterson to keep him away, according to the May 23 incident report.
A few seconds later, agents found Patterson a few blocks away. His arrest report in the Indian River lists an arrest of battery charges when he was also accused of spitting in the face of his roommate about a dispute over a messy apartment in June 2018.
According to the report, Patterson told delegates that he spit on Griffin, but he only did & # 39; after she attacked him with a cooking pot & # 39 ;.
Agents said that Patterson apparently showed a small red area on his forehead, where he said his roommate had hit him with the kitchen pot.
But Griffin disputed his version of the events, telling the delegates that the red mark came up when Patterson walked away and ran into a wall, handling the piston.
Agents said they saw saliva on Griffin's hair, shoulder, and abdomen.
Patterson has to appear in court on June 18 in the battery charge.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) florida