WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Five “children ages three to 12” were found dead “from carbon monoxide poisoning” in the family home in Georgia

IMAGE: The five brothers and sisters who died of ‘carbon monoxide poisoning’ and were found by their mother ‘when she came home from work in Georgia’

  • Bartoel County coroner Joel Guyton identified the victims as Wendi Morales-Garcia, 12; Yakelin Morales-Garcia, 11; Gudalupe Morales-Garcia, 8; Johnathan Garcia-Garcia, 4; and Nattaly Garcia-Garcia, 3
  • The children’s funeral was held on April 7 by Owen Funeral Home in Cartersville
  • Guyton said investigators believe the deaths were accidental
  • Autopsy results are treated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
  • A neighbor, Issac Long, said the children may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning
  • The children’s mother said she had lost her job because of the corona virus
  • Here’s how you can help people affected by Covid-19

The five victims found dead in an apartment in Georgia in March were all children, ranging in age from 3 to 12 years old, authorities said.

Bartoel County coroner Joel Guyton identified the victims as Wendi Morales-Garcia, 12; Yakelin Morales-Garcia, 11; Gudalupe Morales-Garcia, 8; Johnathan Garcia-Garcia, 4; and Nattaly Garcia-Garcia, 3, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The children’s funeral was held on April 7 by Owen Funeral Home in Cartersville. The service was being held

Wendi Morales-Garcia

Yakelin Morales-Garcia

Yakelin Morales-Garcia

Bartoel County coroner Joel Guyton identified the victims as Wendi Morales-Garcia, 12; Yakelin Morales-Garcia, 11; Gudalupe Morales-Garcia, 8; Johnathan Garcia-Garcia, 4; and Nattaly Garcia-Garcia, 3

Guyton said the children's mother found them at home and called the authorities. Photo of Guadalupe Morales-Garcia

Guyton said the children's mother found them at home and called the authorities. Photo of Guadalupe Morales-Garcia

Guyton said the children’s mother found them at home and called the authorities. Photo of Guadalupe Morales-Garcia

Johnathan Garcia-Garcia

Johnathan Garcia-Garcia

Nattaly Garcia-Garcia

Nattaly Garcia-Garcia

Guyton said investigators believe the deaths were accidental

County Sheriff Clark Millsap said authorities had been called to the apartment in the Stone Haven Falls complex on March 30. Guyton said the children’s mother found them at home and called the authorities.

Guyton said investigators believe the deaths were accidental. Autopsy results are treated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

A neighbor, Issac Long, said the children may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

“When I walked down the hill, I saw yellow tape and they took corpses out of the house in bags,” Long said Fox5 Atlanta.

County Sheriff Clark Millsap said authorities had been called to the apartment in the Stone Haven Falls complex on March 30

County Sheriff Clark Millsap said authorities had been called to the apartment in the Stone Haven Falls complex on March 30

County Sheriff Clark Millsap said authorities had been called to the apartment in the Stone Haven Falls complex on March 30

A neighbor, Issac Long, said the children may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning

A neighbor, Issac Long, said the children may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning

A neighbor, Issac Long, said the children may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning

The Mexican children were flown back to the country to be buried

The Mexican children were flown back to the country to be buried

The Mexican children were flown back to the country to be buried

“Later we found out it was carbon monoxide poisoning and the victims ranged from 2 to 13 years. We were told that the parents were both working and coming home to find that. ‘

The children’s mother appeared on a video before Spanish world, and explained that she had lost her job because of the corona virus. She made tamales and sold them to make ends meet.

The Mexican children were flown back to the country to be buried.

The children's mother explained that she had lost her job because of the corona virus. She made tamales and sold them to make ends meet

The children's mother explained that she had lost her job because of the corona virus. She made tamales and sold them to make ends meet

The children’s mother explained that she had lost her job because of the corona virus. She made tamales and sold them to make ends meet

.

Comments
Loading...