Baker amazes the internet with her VERY simple recipe for a white chocolate cake that tastes like a Kinder Bueno
- British baker Eloise Head shared a recipe for a cake that tastes like a Kinder Bueno
- She makes it with simple ingredients such as butter, sugar, flour, eggs and chocolate
- Many call it the famed Instagram chef’s most tempting dessert ever
A baker’s simple recipe for a chocolate cake that tastes exactly like a Kinder Bueno has stunned the internet, with many calling it her most tempting dessert yet.
Eloise Head, 26, is the founder of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram page where she shares tricks for making decadent treats that are ready in just minutes.
One of her recent videos shows viewers how to make a white chocolate cake inspired by the iconic Kinder Bueno bar with basic supermarket ingredients such as butter, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract.
Ms. Head, who shot to online stardom when a baking craze took over the world during the first Covid lockdown, said it might be her ‘favorite pie yet’.
Scroll down for video
The white chocolate cake from London baker Eloise Head, which is said to taste exactly like a Kinder Bueno
Photos and videos of the cake, which have garnered more than 34,000 likes since being uploaded to Instagram on January 15, have garnered dozens of delighted responses.
“I want this so badly,” replied one woman.
“Have to try this, wow,” added a second, while a third wrote, “That looks great!”
Others suggested swapping hazelnut spread for Biscoff, the sweet cinnamon spread inspired by the Belgian biscuits of the same name.
Recipe for Kinder biscuit
200 g unsalted butter, softened but not melted
250 g light brown sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
320 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
100 g white chocolate chips
150 g Children’s chocolate and about 16 bars for the center
300 g white chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Beat butter with light brown sugar, beat with a hand mixer until completely mixed.
2. Add the egg yolks and vanilla extract and pour in the flour and baking powder.
3. Fold in the white chocolate chips and Kinder chocolate.
4. Press the batter into the bottom of a 23 cm long cake tin lined with baking paper and pour over melted white chocolate and hazelnut, smooth evenly.
5. Bake the mixture in an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Serve and enjoy.
The cake, which only takes a few minutes to prepare, is inspired by the iconic Kinder Bueno bar
Source: FitWaffle Kitchen
Eloise Head (pictured) built a massive Instagram followers during the first Covid lockdown by sharing her simple tricks for creating decadent desserts
To make the pie, Mrs. Head makes 200 grams of softened butter with 250 grams of light brown sugar, beating with a hand mixer until completely blended.
Then she adds two egg yolks and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, then she adds 320 grams of white flour and a teaspoon of baking powder.
Mrs. Head then folds in 100 grams of white chocolate chips, followed by 150 grams of Children’s Chocolate, broken into pieces.
Once well mixed, she presses the batter into the bottom of a 23 cm long cake tin lined with baking paper and pour 300 grams of melted white chocolate and hazelnut over it, evenly smooth.
Mrs. Head bakes the mixture in an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.