Family & # 39; s TUI & # 39; holiday hell & # 39; after their hair turns GREEN
Family & # 39; s TUI & # 39; holiday hell & # 39; after their hair turns GREEN and the skin peels off due to the & # 39; chemical imbalance & # 39; from the pool during a £ 6,000 stay at a five-star hotel in Kos
- Jilly and Thomas Hoi took their three children on vacation from £ 6,000 to Kos, Greece
- They claim that the hotel booked through Tui had a range of issues including the pool
- Ms. Hi said & # 39; chemical imbalance & # 39; in swimming pool & # 39; changed hair green and damaged skin & # 39;
A British family claims they are on a & # 39; vacation from hell & # 39; went after chemicals in a five-star hotel pool & # 39; made their hair green & # 39 ;.
Jilly and Thomas Hoi took their children on a £ 6,000 trip to the Dimitra Beach Hotel in Kos, Greece, after booking through TUI.
But they said that a & # 39; chemical imbalance & # 39; in the pool made their hair change color and their skin & # 39; painfully red and dehydrated & # 39; left.
Mrs. Hi, 37, also claimed that live electricity cables had been left near beds, children's play areas were damaged, and there were pipe problems.
Jilly and Thomas Hoi (photo in the back row) say they have endured a holiday from hell after bringing their children (front from left) Hugo, Sally and Marcus to Kos in Greece during a £ TUI trip 6,000
Mrs. Hi, 37, from London, said that a & # 39; chemical imbalance & # 39; in the pool left her six year old daughter with a & # 39; green tint & # 39; in her hair, pictured left and right
The family of five, who live in London, flew from Gatwick to Kos on July 16 and filed a complaint with TUI 13 days later.
Ms. Hi said her youngest child Sally, six, after her use of the pool a & # 39; green shade & # 39; in hair & # 39; stiff and matte hair & # 39; while sons Marcus (10) and Hugo (eight) & # 39; had dry skin and blisters & # 39; had their faces.
She wrote on social media and said: & # 39; That's how TUI UK continues our holiday hell at FaulTUI Towers.
& # 39; Quote from representative: & # 39; You do not issue standard health and safety checks in rooms or hotel, you rely on feedback from guests & # 39 ;.
& # 39; A little late, don't find you, and look at my children's faces through chemicals in the pool. & # 39;
She also posted photos of grills near the pool that were covered in mold with staff scrubbing the sides and & # 39; dirty water & # 39; swept into the pool.
According to the mother, the children also stayed behind with sore and dried-out skin near the swimming pool water. Depicted are spots on Sally's face, left and right
The family also criticized the Dimitra Beach Hotel for having & # 39; mold & # 39; in some drains
Mrs. Hi added today: & # 39; Our children & # 39; all blisters and scabs look and our daughter's natural hair is green due to improper use of chemicals in the pool.
& # 39; They tried to clean the dirty grills around the pool with vinegar, it smelled.
& # 39; This was after we complained about the dirt. Once this happened to the faces of the children and we could see the algae in the pool, we mostly swam in the sea. & # 39;
She added: & # 39; It is a chemical imbalance in the pool – the most important thing is to keep them out until it heals and apply a lot of bio-oil. As long as it doesn't get contaminated.
& # 39; TUI had no answers to this. We were sold completely wrong this holiday as far as it affected our family so much.
Ms. Hi claimed that employees also sweep dirty water back into the pool
The family said that & # 39; live & # 39; electricity cables, pictured, were also exposed around the hotel
The Greek five-star resort in the photo is a popular destination for holiday makers
& # 39; You save all year for a 14-day family vacation and it will be hell. & # 39;
MailOnline has approached TUI for comments.
An over-chlorinated swimming pool can cause eye irritation and dry hair and skin as a result of stripping the body of its natural oils.
In extreme cases it can lead to a burning sensation and even nausea and vomiting.
The combination of copper in the water and chlorine can cause the hair to turn greenish.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) greece