EXCLUSIVE: One-year-old Nicholas Feliz-Dominici, who died of a fentanyl overdose at a Bronx daycare, is pictured – as it is revealed that the NYPD removed “multiple drugs” from the center.
- 1-year-old boy who died after ingesting fentanyl at Bronx daycare photographed for first time
- Nicholas Feliz-Dominici has been identified as the deceased toddler who “ingested fentanyl” with three other hospitalized children
The 1-year-old boy who died of a fentanyl overdose at a Bronx daycare has been photographed for the first time.
Nicholas Feliz-Dominici was identified as the deceased toddler who was one of four children who “ingested fentanyl” while on the premises of the Divino Nino daycare on Morris Avenue.
Three other children were hospitalized after the incident at the New York daycare.
Police tape was hung on the door of the premises on Saturday and officers at the scene were continuing their investigation.
Pictured: 1-year-old boy who died after ingesting fentanyl at Bronx daycare