Erling Haaland becomes the fastest player EVER to score 10 Champions League goals while scoring double figures in just seven games … and Dortmund now has 37 goals this season after stunning support in victory over PSG
- Erling Haaland scored another bracket for Dortmund in their 2-1 win over PSG
- His two goals made him score more goals in his flourishing career
- Haaland became the fastest player ever to score 10 Champions League goals
- The Norwegian sensation brought his count for the season to a scandalous 37 goals
Erling Haaland seems unable to enter the field at this time without breaking more goal records.
Star star Borussia Dortmund hit a sensational brace on Tuesday evening to give the German giants a 2-1 first-leg advantage in their final-16 draw with Paris Saint-Germain.
Haaland set up a rebound in the 69th minute to give Dortmund the lead before Neymar equalized. However, it was Haaland who had the last laugh and hit a powerful shot from distance in the top corner to win it.
Erling Haaland scored another bracket for Borussia Dortmund in their 2-1 win over PSG
Two more goals means that Haaland has now scored 10 Champions League goals in just seven appearances, making the brand reach four games faster than any other player in the history of the competition.
He became only the fifth man to reach 10 goals in his Champions League debut season and joined Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Claudio Sulser and Just Fontaine in achieving the performance.
The Norwegian is also only the second player to score ten Champions League goals as a teenager after Kylian Mbappe, his opponent on Tuesday night, and the first to do so in a single European campaign.
Haaland reacted the quickest to a loose ball in the box to stab in the net for the first time
Haaland unleashed a powerful left foot in the top corner to put Dortmund ahead
Another brace also continues its ridiculous form for the purpose since joining Dortmund in January from Red Bull Salzburg.
Haaland has now scored 10 goals in seven games for Dortmund, which is the most of all players in the top five in Europe since his debut last month.
He also became the first Dortmund player ever to score during his debut in the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League.
“I still have to improve, keep working,” Haaland said full-time.
“I want to go far in the Champions League. With the second goal I enjoyed the moment. ”
HAALAND’S BRACE AGAINST PSG SEE HIM MORE RECORDS
- Haaland became one of only five players who scored 10 goals in the first season in the Champions League
- He is also the fastest player to score 10 goals in the competition by scoring them in just seven games, making the count reach four games faster than any other player
- Haaland is just the second player to score ten Champions League goals as a teenager, joining Kylian Mbappe
- After scoring a flyout, Haaland has now scored 10 goals in seven games for Dortmund; most players from the top five in Europe since his debut
- Haaland is the first Dortmund player ever to score in his debut in the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League