Erin Holland reveals if she will appear on SAS Australia

0

EXCLUSIVE: Cricket WAG Erin Holland FINALLY addresses rumors she will appear on SAS Australia

Former Miss World Australia Erin Holland was one of the first three stars to be tipped to join SAS Australia’s 2021 line-up.

But on Thursday, the 32-year-old put a stop to rumors that she would be appearing on Channel Seven’s intense military-training-themed reality show.

‘It’s news to me. That made me giggle, ”she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.

“It’s news to me!” Australian cricket WAG Erin Holland, 32, (pictured) has put an end to rumors she will appear in Channel Seven’s 2021 season of SAS Australia

‘I felt like I couldn’t think of anything crazier than that. Good luck all, because that looks really cool, ”Erin added.

When asked if she would ever consider signing up for the show, she said, ‘I mean, I like a challenge and think it would be difficult.’

Erin explained that while she considers herself a mentally strong person, she would struggle when it comes to the physical challenges.

'It's news to me.  That made me giggle, ”she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.  Pictured: SAS Instructor Mark Billingham

'It's news to me.  That made me giggle, ”she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.  Pictured: SAS Instructor Mark Billingham

‘It’s news to me. That made me giggle, ”she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. Pictured: SAS Instructor Mark Billingham

It would be hard to get out of a challenge. I am not one to regress, but I would be 100 percent concerned about the physical aspect of it. ‘

It comes just days after The Sydney Morning Herald claimed the model-turned TV host would be appearing on the show.

The publication also claimed that runner-up in the 2013 Celebrity Apprentice, John Steffensen, 38, moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin filming on the program.

Not for me: 'I felt like I couldn't think of anything crazier than that.  Good luck all, because that looks really cool, ”Erin added

Not for me: 'I felt like I couldn't think of anything crazier than that.  Good luck all, because that looks really cool, ”Erin added

Not for me: ‘I felt like I couldn’t think of anything crazier than that. Good luck all, because that looks really cool, ”Erin added

Meanwhile, New idea claimed Channel Seven is courting a procession of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48.

Late last year, the former My Kitchen Rules judge was dropped by 15 sponsors and companies within two days after posting a neo-Nazi meme on social media.

Also approached to appear is All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams, 35, the magazine claims.

Rumors: Olympian and 2013 Celebrity Apprentice runner-up, John Steffensen (pictured) is tipped to have moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin filming on the program

Rumors: Olympian and 2013 Celebrity Apprentice runner-up, John Steffensen (pictured) is tipped to have moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin filming on the program

Rumors: Olympian and 2013 Celebrity Apprentice runner-up, John Steffensen (pictured) is tipped to have moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin filming on the program

Other names roaming around include cricketer Michael Clarke, 39, who, if cast, will battle his ex-wife, Kyly Clarke, 39, New Idea reported.

The couple, who share a five-year-old daughter, got married in 2012 and announced their divorce in February 2020.

Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe, 38, who has battled alcohol abuse and depression, is also ‘in talks’ to come out, according to the publication.

Cast?  It comes after New Idea claimed Channel Seven is courting a parade of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48 ​​(pictured)

Cast?  It comes after New Idea claimed Channel Seven is courting a parade of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48 ​​(pictured)

Cast? It comes after New Idea claimed Channel Seven is courting a parade of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48 ​​(pictured)

Advertisement