Epoxy Flooring in an Office
Epoxy flooring, also known as resinous flooring, is a coating made from a two-part epoxy system. The epoxy resin is mixed with hardeners to create a chemical reaction that bonds together. The epoxy resin attaches to the subfloor and creates a durable flooring material.
Helpful Technique For Epoxy Flooring Contractor Sydney
This is the step-by-step guide for an Epoxy Flooring Contractor Sydney to help install.
- Floor grinding and preparation: Before applying the coating system, cleaning and preparing your floor is essential. An even base ensures optimal coverage.
- Crack-filling and pit repair: Fill all cracks and holes with concrete to create a seamless finish. The floor will be leveled using fast-curing cement products. Smooth floors are desirable. Bumpy floors are not an option. During the process, vacuum up any dust and debris.
- Coloured Epoxy Primer Coat: Use a primer to seal the floor for a strong bond. Make a 2-part epoxy compound from pigments.
- Decorative Flakes: Cast chips into the base coat and make sure to spread the flakes evenly throughout the mixture
- Metallica Finish – Pour the epoxy design on the floor up to 40 mils thick. This pigmented coating allows us to cast designs.
- Industrial Sand Epoxy – Choose the grit you have poured into the primer or back roll to ensure even distribution.
Clear Polyaspartic Topcoat: The final clear coat is applied with rollers and tape. Before being exposed to foot traffic, the floor must be allowed to dry for 24 hours.
Office Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy is a cost-effective and long-lasting option for your office. This type of flooring is popular for many reasons. Let’s take a look at them all.
Epoxy Flooring Cost
Epoxy’s per-square-meter price is unbeatable. Epoxy is a coating and not a complete flooring system. It is, therefore, much cheaper than other options. The maintenance of epoxy is accessible after it has been applied. For a quick clean-up, use a dust mop. Epoxy is an excellent value for money.
Durable and Resistant
Epoxy can improve your space’s appearance without requiring effort or concern. It is easy to clean up and disinfect. It can withstand high temperatures and is water-resistant.
Employees don’t have to worry about spilling drinks on epoxy floors. After wiping the floor with a damp cloth, all traces of food and beverage are gone. You must hire a Commercial Cleaning Company Sydney based to regularly maintain your epoxy flooring.
Carpets are not what people want, even though it’s a commonplace in offices. Carpets can quickly become dirty and worn down, and deep cleaning can be expensive. Epoxy is a recent trend. Epoxy can be used to repair damage if it occurs.
Epoxy floors can be mixed with different colors to create vibrant tones. You can add photos to your epoxy flooring, such as a logo. You can choose a concrete look or add sprinkles to give it depth. You can also add metallic finishes or colorful swirls.
Epoxy flooring is stain-resistant, which means they last longer. Epoxy flooring can last for many years with simple care and maintenance. They are durable and won’t chip or peel.
Epoxy Flooring can elevate the office space.
Many offices are known for their bland environment, boring decor, and old carpets. An office that is welcoming and comfortable for employees can increase employee satisfaction and loyalty. It is crucial to make your office environment productive and creative for employees. Epoxy flooring can transform office space.
Employees often complain that their office spaces feel too dark and gloomy. Epoxy floors can be finished with a high gloss to increase the building’s brightness. Brightening the office can make it feel brighter and more open to customers and employees.
Epoxy flooring can also be used in offices to make floors last longer. Epoxy can extend your floor’s life expectancy to 20 years. Concrete protection is an investment that will pay off in the long term. Concrete can be preserved and turned into an art piece.
Epoxy is a practical and versatile flooring option for offices. Epoxy is a product that stands out among other products due to its exceptional durability, low price and attractive appearance. Epoxy’s versatility is unparalleled. Although removal and installation are relatively inexpensive, they can be very labor-intensive.