How to get your hands on the Australian bra that Emily Ratajkowski loves to get her hands on – and the ultra-flattering underwear is just $ 17
- Emily Ratajkowski can’t stop wearing a $ 16.95 bra from a Sydney fashion label
- The 29-year-old businesswoman stays comfortable in Boody’s Shaper Crop
- Boody is a sustainable underwear brand that sells bamboo basics
- Bamboo is environmentally friendly by nature, strong but soft and suitable for sensitive skin
Emily Ratajkowski felt comfortable during pregnancy in a $ 16.95 bra from a sustainable Australian fashion label.
The 29-year-old model became a businesswoman, who is expecting her first child with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard, wearing the Shaper Crop from Boody.
The sustainable brand, headquartered in Sydney, specializes in basics made from bamboo fabric, which is naturally environmentally friendly, strong yet extraordinarily soft and suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Emily, who moved from the catwalk to the boardroom when she founded her hugely successful swimwear brand Inamorata in 2017, is known for her social and environmental activism – and it seems that passion extends into her wardrobe.
Scroll down for video
Emily Ratajkowski (pictured on her babymoon on Nov. 19) has kept herself comfortable during pregnancy in a $ 16.95 bra from enduring Australian fashion label Boody
The model turned businesswoman wears a brown version of the bamboo bra in an Instagram photo uploaded on September 6
The ‘Blurred Lines’ music video maven was first seen in a black version of the $ 16.95 bra in an IGTV video uploaded during the coronavirus on May 28, when she announced that she would donate to a Los Angeles women’s shelter.
Emily then wore a chocolate brown style in a photo posted September 6 and most recently wore the bra in white on her ‘babymoon’ at the ultra-luxurious Amangiri resort in Utah, where she enjoyed her honeymoon in March 2018. .
Celebrities have flocked to Amangiri in the past, including the smoldering hot couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk and amicable exes Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick who each celebrated their respective 37th birthday at the resort.
And it seems like Emily certainly isn’t the only one who can’t stop wearing the remarkably affordable underwear, if social media comments are something to pass up.
The founder of Inamorata first wore the bra in an IGTV from May (right) and recently wore a white version with smooth cream-colored pants on her ‘babymoon’ in an unknown desert location (left)
The benefits of bamboo fabric
* Anti-Bacterial – Prevents body odor making you feel and smell fresh
* Highly sweat-absorbent – draws moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry
* Powerful insulating – keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
* Natural UV protector – protects the skin from harmful sun rays
* Hypoallergenic – natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
* The most environmentally friendly and softest fabrics in the world
Campaign photos on the brand’s Instagram are inundated with gushing reviews, with one woman calling the basics “ the best underwear ever. ”
‘How good is bamboo. Both the padded and non-padded bras are super soft and comfortable, ‘added a second.
A third seemed to follow Em Rata’s lead, saying she stocked dozens of bras during her pregnancy.
“I’ve also turned to the padded body bras and the soft bras,” she said.
In addition to bras, Boody also has T-shirts, swimwear, tank tops and loungewear for men and women.