WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Eight-month-old baby has a NAIL CLIPPER surgically removed from his throat

8-month-old baby has a NAIL CLIPPER surgically removed from his throat after accidentally swallowing it while playing

  • Doctors desperately tried to remove clippers in western India on Monday
  • The baby swallowed the knife while playing and was taken to hospital
  • The toddler was operated on for an hour before the 5 cm clippers were removed

<!–

<!–

<!– <!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail clipper surgically removed from his throat — after accidentally swallowing the tool.

Shocking photos show countless doctors desperately trying to remove clippers in the Nashik district of western India on Monday, September 19.

The little baby swallowed a 5cm nail clipper while playing and was immediately taken to hospital when his parents noticed.

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail clipper surgically removed from his throat - after accidentally swallowing the tool

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail clipper surgically removed from his throat – after accidentally swallowing the tool

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove clippers in Nashik district of western India on Monday, September 19

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove clippers in Nashik district of western India on Monday, September 19

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove clippers in Nashik district of western India on Monday, September 19

The little baby swallowed a 5cm nail clipper while playing and was immediately taken to hospital when his parents noticed

The little baby swallowed a 5cm nail clipper while playing and was immediately taken to hospital when his parents noticed

The little baby swallowed a 5cm nail clipper while playing and was immediately taken to hospital when his parents noticed

A stunning X-ray clearly shows that the thing is stuck in the baby’s neck – almost blocking his entire throat.

After being referred to a specialist from Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the toddler was operated on for an hour before removing the clippers.

The child survived and is doing well after the procedure.

A breathtaking x-ray clearly shows the thing is in the baby's neck - almost blocking his entire throat

A breathtaking x-ray clearly shows the thing is in the baby's neck - almost blocking his entire throat

A breathtaking x-ray clearly shows the thing is in the baby’s neck – almost blocking his entire throat

After being referred to a specialist from Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the toddler was operated on for an hour before removing the clippers

After being referred to a specialist from Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the toddler was operated on for an hour before removing the clippers

After being referred to a specialist from Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the toddler was operated on for an hour before removing the clippers

The child survived and is doing well according to the procedure

The child survived and is doing well according to the procedure

The child survived and is doing well according to the procedure

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More