Easy working from hack that turns documents on your phone into PDFs in SECONDS
- People who work from home can use their mobile phone to scan documents
- iPhone users can scan documents with “Notes” and press the small camera button
- Android users can scan with the camera after enabling screen optimization
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Millions of people around the world have now started working from home to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
Most are trying to find ways to navigate the process, but there is an easy trick to make scanning your documents at home easier than ever.
With an iPhone, you can scan and email all your papers without having to buy expensive equipment.
Millions of people around the world have now started working from home to limit the spread of the coronavirus, but here’s a simple scan trick to make the job easier (stock image)
First, iPhone users should go to the Notes application and click on the notebook in the bottom right corner.
After opening a new page, press the small camera button and you will be given the option to scan a document.
Lay out the pages you want to scan, then take a picture of them and save them as a PDF file.
Scan a document with your mobile phone
1. Go to the “Notes” application and click on the notebook in the lower right corner
2. After opening a new page, press the small camera button to scan a document
3. Place the pages you want to scan and take a picture of them
1. Go to the settings of the phone and click on the screen optimization
2. Activate the ‘scan document’ function
3. As soon as you open the camera, the paper is highlighted and you can click scan
Android users can also scan documents with their cameras by enabling the function.
After checking the phone settings, click on Screen Optimization and enable the ‘scan document’ function.
As soon as you open the camera, the paper is highlighted and you can click scan.
iPhone users should go to the Notes application and press the camera button to scan a document
People across the country are currently working from home to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
The Australian government has also banned people from eating in shopping mall food courts and limited the number of people at weddings, funerals and social gatherings to prevent the spread of the corona virus.
“This will be a significant sacrifice, I know,” Morrison told reporters after an emergency meeting of state and territory leaders on Tuesday.
The new rules come after registered and licensed clubs, entertainment venues, cinemas, casinos, nightclubs, indoor sports venues, including gyms, and places of worship were ordered to close as part of the stage one restrictions introduced Monday.