Dom Sibley is approaching the century building a partnership with Ben Stokes as England passes 200 vs West Indies
Dom Sibley is approaching the century, building an impressive partnership with Ben Stokes as England passes day two of the second test at Old Trafford 200 past the West Indies.
- Jofra Archer was dropped for the second test after breaking the team protocol
- The West Indies won the toss and chose to be the first to bowl on a cloudy day in Old Trafford
- English opener Rory Burns was locked up for lunch by Roston Chase
- Zak Crawley was rejected after lunch for a golden duck in the first ball
- But after Joe Root was caught, Dom Sibley and Ben stokes the ship
- England finished 207-3, with Sibley unbeaten 86 and Stokes 59
England recovered from a shaky start to finish at 207-3 at the end of the match on day one of the second test against the West Indies after a fruitful partnership between Dom Sibley and Ben Stokes.
More to follow …
Ben Stokes (L) and Dom Sibley put down an impressive 126 for the fourth wicket