Dear ones will fire down after a woman has died in fire and fire truck & # 39; to the wrong address & # 39; went
Lovers beat fire brigade after a woman dies while her house burns like a fire engine & # 39; to the wrong address & # 39; went
- Beloved ones of the woman who died in a fire in which fire fighters were beaten because they had not saved her
- Flames leapt through the ceiling of Vivian Rodger's 55-year-old room at 3.24 am
- By the time firefighters arrived home at 5 o'clock in the morning, Mrs. Rodgers had died
- When the call was made, a fire truck went to a house with four doors down
- CCTV footage shows that the truck drives past its house 90 minutes later to return
Lauren Ferri for daily post Australia
Beloved of a woman who died after the fire had flooded her home, emergency services attacked because they drove past her house more than an hour before her death.
The wild blaze flowed through the ceiling and consumed the bedroom of 55-year-old Vivian Rodger in her Mill Park home in the northeast of Melbourne.
By the time firefighters arrived at the Maybury Drive at 5 o'clock in the morning, Mrs Rodgers, who used a wheelchair, had already died on the spot.
Beloved of a woman who died after the fire had flooded her home, emergency services rushed past her house more than an hour before her death
The wild blaze flowed through the ceiling and consumed the bedroom of 55-year-old Vivian Rodger (photo)
The Metropolitan Fire Brigade was warned of the uncontrollable fire at 3.24 am, but a truck arrived four doors down a house, reported Nine News.
I opened the door and the firefighter standing there said: & # 39; Have a fire & # 39 ;. I said everything was fine and went back to bed, "said resident George.
CCTV images then show the rides of the auxiliary vehicle past Mrs Rodger's house, and then return more than 90 minutes later when neighbors again ask for help.
Emergency services believe that the fire was fueled when the 55-year-old dropped a cigarette in bed.
Neighbors ran into her help, tried to sprinkle the fire and go inside, but were unsuccessful.
My cousin grabbed the hose and tried to rinse the front, while I and my brother broke the door in the back, & # 39; said neighbor Tony Keresoma.
& # 39; If we had known before, we could have done something, but it was just too late. & # 39;
Lovers now shut down fire brigade and claim that the beloved mother of two can be saved when the fire engine arrives at the right address.
Mrs. Rodgers lived in the home for 20 years and suffered a stroke two years ago, holding her by a wheelchair
Mrs. Rodger lived in the house for 20 years and suffered a stroke two years ago and left her on a wheelchair.
The MFA said in a statement that they will conduct an investigation into the incident.
"MFB will conduct its own internal investigation, including examining the circumstances regarding other mobilizations earlier this morning," the statement said.