Dating expert Louanne Ward reveals the five words keeping women single
This is the VERY common five-word phrase that keeps women alone: ’Men automatically lose interest when they hear it’
- Dating expert Louanne Ward has revealed the five words that keep women single
- Ms Ward recommends avoiding the statement ‘I don’t need a man’
- She said men ‘automatically start to lose interest’ after hearing this
- Ms Wards added how you need a man to meet needs you can’t meet on your own
A leading dating expert and matchmaker has revealed the five words single women should say if they want to pursue a relationship.
Louanne Ward, from Perth, Western Australia, shared a video online explaining why women should avoid the phrase, “I don’t need a man.”
“Every time you say, ‘I don’t need a man,’ you’re bringing out exactly what you’re withdrawing,” she said.
Scroll down for video
Louanne Ward, from Perth, Western Australia, (pictured) shared a video online explaining why women should avoid the phrase ‘I don’t need a man’
Ms Ward said that when most men hear these words, they “automatically start to lose interest.”
The statement usually occurs in women who are independent, confident and successful.
‘It’s true, you don’t need a man; You make your own money, you can take care of yourself, you have your own life, you are happy,” Ms Ward said in the video.
“You may not need a man, but really you need all the things a man can give you — the affection, the support, the love, the laughter, the sex, the caring.”
Ms Ward called the statement “ridiculous to say” because there is “no shame” in needing a man to take care of your needs.
“You really need him for all the things he can give you,” she said.
“Start being brave enough to say, ‘Actually, I need a man for all the things I can’t give myself.”
“There’s no shame in having a need, it’s quite different from being needy.”
“You may not need a man, but you really need all the things a man can give you — the affection, the support, the love, the laughter, the sex, the caring,” said Ms. Ward.
The video received a lot of attention online and many agreed with Louanne’s advice.
“Very well said,” one person wrote, another added: “Yeah, so does the opposite sex. We all need the same things.’
“You actually need masculine energy from a man too,” added a third.
‘UNSEXY’ MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE
1. Put on make-up for an hour before Sunday breakfast
2. Say ‘I don’t need a man’
3. Too much eagerness to text too often
4. Being hypersensitive and crying as a strategy
5. Saying ‘You could be an ax murderer or a rapist, for all I know’
‘UNSEXY’ MISTAKES MEN MAKE
1. Whining about an ex or other women
2. Constantly talking about yourself without asking questions
3. Make an appointment via SMS
4. Telling women it’s easier for them than it is for a man
5. Not putting as much effort into presenting