Father & # 39; beat & # 39; his 13-day-old son – who had meth in his system & # 39; fierce & # 39; beaten while he took care of him while the baby's mother was sleeping
- Jonathan Reyes, 22, from California was arrested on suspicion of child abuse after his 13-year-old baby was found seriously injured on Monday
- The child's mother woke up and found that her baby was injured and brought him to the emergency room at the Children's Hospital of Orange County
- The baby, who tested positive for methamphetamine, suffered a fractured skull, internal injuries, visible injuries to his body and is in critical condition
- Reyes admitted that he used methamphetamine while watching the child, but denied all claims of abuse
- He is currently in police custody and bail is set at $ 170.00
Jonathan Reyes, 22, was arrested on August 19 for child abuse and committing a crime while on bail
A Californian man was arrested on suspicion of child abuse after his 13-day-old baby was critically left in a local hospital and tested positive for medication.
Jonathan Reyes of Santa Ana was arrested Monday by the Santa Ana police for alleged abuse of his child.
Authorities said the baby's mother woke up to find the child badly injured and took him to the emergency room at the Children's Hospital in Orange County.
The victim suffered a skull fracture, internal injuries and visible wounds on the body, including the face.
The child also tested positive for methamphetamine.
The special detectives of the Santa Ana police investigated the case and identified Reyes as a suspect.
The victim was taken to the Orange County Children's Hospital, reportedly with a skull fracture, internal injuries, visible wounds on the body and tested positive for methamphetamine
Reyes is in custody with the Central Men & # 39; s Jail with a bail of $ 170,000 and is expected back in court on August 22
Reyes was free on bail for a robbery in March.
He admitted that he used methamphetamine and cared for the baby while the mother was asleep.
Reyes denied abusing the victim, but the authorities say that Reyes & # 39; made incriminating statements & # 39 ;.
Authorities booked the suspect in Orange County jail on charges of child abuse and committing a crime during the bail.
Arrest records show that Reyes is currently in police custody in the Central Men & # 39; s Jail with a $ 170,000 bail.
According to data, Reyes will be back in court at the Lamoreaux Justice Center on 22 August.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail