For each season in CoD: Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2, Activision offers a premium bundle for the Battle Pass. If you want to progress faster and are willing to dig deeper into your pocket, you can buy a set of increments and all kinds of goodies.
With the start of Season 2, an expanded package is coming to those interested, the Blackcell is called. The well-known bonuses are available at a hefty price, but also a modified Battle Pass and an unusual operator skin, which comes in 12 variants. We’ll show you what’s inside.
This is what the Blackcell Battle Pass offers
Blackcell costs around 30 euros and replaces the previous premium model. The main selling point in the Blackcell Battle Pass is the operator. He’s wearing animated clothes that change color:
CoD MW2 and Warzone 2: This is what the new Blackcell Battle Pass looks like
The Blackcell Battle Pass brings the following content and bonuses:
- Black cell operator: The character shown above wears a suit that changes color from black to gold in places.
- Weapon skin and Co.: The skin for the M4 also has the color change animation. There is also a skin for a vehicle and a finishing move.
- Battle Pass and Tier Skips: Blackcell also unlocks Season 3’s Premium Battle Pass. Also included are 20 tier jumps.
- real money currency: Blackcell contains 1,100 CoD points that can be spent in the shop. In addition, a total of 1,400 additional CoD Points will be distributed when the Battle Pass is completed.
- Blackcell Sector: An exclusive sector in the Battle Pass is also included that serves as an alternate starting point. In addition, all adjacent sectors are automatically unlocked.
- Operator variants: Each sector with an operator skin also unlocks one of 12 variants of the Blackcell operator above.
If you only want the normal Battle Pass, you can still purchase it for around 10 euros. In addition, game-relevant innovations in Season 3 (and a few smaller goodies) can be unlocked at no extra cost.
Our article above summarizes what else the third season of Call of Duty Warzone 2 and MW2 has to offer. As usual, new maps, game modes and weapons, but also operators and detail improvements are new.
Season 3 begins on April 12, 2023 at 7 p.m. German time.