Chinese tourists are swarming to a picturesque place in the midst of the corona virus outbreak because it’s free to enter
Thousands of Chinese tourists risk coronavirus and swarm to a picturesque place because it is free to enter
- A video shows large crowds of people standing in line for the attraction in Henan
- The resort was flooded by 5,000 people because they ignored the risk of the virus
- Several important destinations were filled with visitors after they resumed their activities
- Picturesque places in China have been closed for almost a month to prevent the virus from spreading
- The coronavirus killer has infected more than 111,000 and killed 3,893 people worldwide
Thousands of tourists flocked to a place in Chinese nature in the midst of the corona virus outbreak because it was free on International Women’s Day.
Large crowds of people ignored the 1.5-meter rule from the government yesterday and formed huge queues outside the entrance to Baoquan Tourist Resort in Xinxiang, Henan Province in central China.
One employee said that the park, which was only accessible to women, was flooded by 5,000 people on the day.
Thousands of tourists have flocked to a Chinese scenic spot in the midst of the corona virus outbreak after the Nature Park in Henan Province was opened for free on International Women’s Day
“We had public announcements advising people to stay at a safe distance. And we have also done an excellent job in the field of disinfection [the area], “the resort employee told Global Times.
The tourist attraction also issued a warning on Friday and took measures to control the large number of visitors.
Chinese officials have advised their citizens to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other in public, but the clip shows rows of queues in the tourist attraction with little space in between.
Chinese officials have advised its citizens to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (4.92 feet) in public, but the clip shows rows of queues with little space in between
Since February, tens of thousands of people have swarmed to tourist attractions throughout China after re-opening their doors despite the corona virus outbreak.
Most of the scenic spots in the country are closed for almost a month to prevent the virus from spreading, but important destinations are gradually resuming their activities.
Multiple videos show a large crowd of people visiting popular sites in Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Nanning provinces.
People are advised to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (4.92 feet) from each other
Multiple videos show tens of thousands of Chinese people swarming to the Wugongshan Geological National Park while the corona virus continues to spread throughout the country and worldwide
A popular hiking location, the Wugongshan National Geological Park, was so full that it had to issue an urgent overcrowding warning and imposed a new limit on the number of daily visitors.
Companies in China slowly reopened after the government released new guidelines on February 20 to advise people to return to work.
It also contains rules on sanitary management for tourist attractions, according to state media China daily.
China has at least 80,735 cases and 3,119 deaths confirmed since the virus was first discovered at the end of last year in Wuhan. People are seen wearing face masks on the Beijing underground
Visitors to West Lake, Hangzhou, a city in eastern China, are pictured enjoying the sunny weather with family and friends after being told to stay at home for almost a month
The murderous corona virus that is sweeping the world fast has now infected more than 111,000 people worldwide, with a recent recovery across Europe.
China has at least 80,735 cases and 3,119 deaths confirmed since the virus was first discovered at the end of last year in Wuhan.
A fourth person has died of coronavirus in the UK after the number of cases has risen to 321 today, officials have confirmed.
The murderous corona virus that sweeps the world fast has now infected more than 111,000 people worldwide. Medical personnel are seen when testing a motorist waiting for the corona virus tests
A fourth person has died of coronavirus in the UK after the number of cases has risen to 321 today, officials have confirmed. Travelers arrive at Gatwick Airport this morning
A 70-year-old woman died at Royal Wolverhampton Hospital last night after she tested positive for the deadly disease while being treated for other long-term health problems, MailOnline understands.
Health Minister Matt Hancock announced death at the Lower House and said, “I fully understand why people are worried.” Chief medical officer, professor Chris Whitty, confirmed that the patient had contracted the disease in the UK.
THE GOVERNMENT ADVISES AGAINST ‘ALL BUT ESSENTIAL TRAVEL’ NORTHERN ITALY
The British Ministry of Foreign Affairs has discouraged ‘anything but essential journeys’ to a number of areas in northern Italy, since the total number of cases exceeds 7,000.
It warned citizens to avoid traditional tourist hotspots such as Venice and Milan due to control and isolation measures imposed by Italian authorities and reported coronavirus cases.
Rome has already closed the Lombardy region, with a population of 16 million.
It is because British employers reportedly also send workers who have recently traveled to Italy for a two-week isolation period.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned of all trips to the Lombardy region along the Emilia Romagna and Piedmont provinces.
It also warned of a visit to Pesaro and Urbino in Marche and Treviso and Venice in the Veneto region.
It first warned against travel to eleven cities in northern Italy on February 25 after 322 coronavirus cases were reported.