Chinese communist official is fired after his contemptuous wife caught him in bed with his & # 39; mistress & # 39;
- Videos & # 39; s of the fight went viral in China after they were shared by the woman
- The furious husband can be seen as a confrontation with another woman in underwear
- Jia Ding, a local communist official, has been fired and is being investigated
A The Chinese Communist Party official was fired after his wife reportedly caught him in bed with another woman.
Leaked video clips of the fight went viral this week and caused a protest.
The official, a leader of a city in Guizhou province, was fired yesterday after the local party authority had a discussion.
One of the videos shows a woman wearing a salmon pink top and allegedly the wife of Mr. Jia, yelling at another woman in underwear. The latter is accused of being a mistress
The man, identified as Jia Ding, was stripped of his function as secretary of the party committee of Yongle Town, which is located in Xinpu New Area in Zunyi City.
Imagery in question began circulating on Chinese social media from Wednesday after allegedly being shared by Mr Jia's wife.
Descriptions that came with the videos claimed that a half-naked man in the video was a civil servant in Xinpu and a woman in underwear was his beloved.
One of the videos shows a woman wearing a salmon pink top and saying Mr. Jia's wife, shouting at the alleged mistress.
The suspect lover tries to cover her face and says to the furious woman: & This is your problem. Can you discuss yourself? It has nothing to do with me. & # 39;
The man appears later in the video and tries to pull his wife away (left). In a separate clip (right), Mr. Jia appears fully dressed and one of his family members blames his wife for his affair
The woman, who seems even more angry, answers: & # 39; Has nothing to do with you? You seduced my husband and now you say it has nothing to do with you? & # 39;
The woman then tries to grab the face of the alleged mistress to show it to the camera. She screams & # 39; show it clearly & # 39 ;.
She and a male helper then call & # 39; call the police & # 39 ;.
The alleged girlfriend of Mr. Jia begs the woman not to use violence and the shirtless Mr. Jia then appears in the frame and tries to pull his wife away.
In a separate clip, a middle-aged woman believed to be Mr. Jia's family member accuses his wife of a cunning & # 39; is.
A file photo from last year shows Mr. Jia talking during his work as a civil servant in Xinzhou Town
The family member also claims that Mr. Jia only made a mistake that would make 90 percent of the men.
The Party Work Committee of the Xinpu New Area yesterday confirmed the authenticity of the images and the identity of the man.
The authority said in a statement that it had decided to remove Mr. Jia from his position after a discussion.
According to the statement, further investigation has started.
Three quarters of Chinese couples end their marriage because of cheating
Ex-marital matters are, according to a report, the main cause of divorces in China
In ancient China, it was common for a man to have more than one woman because it was a sign of a prosperous large family.
In 1949 when the Communist Party took over the country, such traditional ones could still be observed in some families of China.
During the hard communist communist administration in the next 40 years or so, polygamy was strictly prohibited by law.
As society grew richer and broad-minded in recent years, marital affairs have emerged as a social problem.
In fact, mistresses, also known as & # 39; the little third & # 39; or & # 39; the second housewife & # 39 ;, has become an inevitable subject in contemporary Chinese society.
According to a report released by All-China women's federation In 2014, marital matters were the main cause of divorces in China.
Almost 75 percent of couples ended their marriage because of unfaithful partners.
The same report also emphasized that only 30 percent of the victims of the affair went through a divorce – the rest 70 percent chose to endure the situation.
Today, the country even has professional & # 39; mistress hunters & # 39; helping thousands of women to shame & # 39; shameless house-wreckers & # 39; to catch.
One of them, Zhang Yufen from Xi & an, helps her clients to gather evidence of the suspected adultery of their husband and, in some extreme cases, leads her & # 39; s to punish the mistresses.
& # 39; A mistress deserves to be defeated & # 39 ;, said Zhang in an earlier interview with MailOnline. & # 39; You must first take off her pants so that she cannot run away. & # 39;
Over the past two decades, Ms. Zhang, a divorced woman in her fifties, has helped over 200,000 Chinese women cope with their marriage crisis.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news