Chelsea 1-2 Ajax, LIVE: Plus Champions League scores and updates for Borussia Dortmund 0-1 Inter Milan and the rest of the 8pm action
- Tammy Abraham own goal gave Ajax lead but Jorginho penalty equalised
- Chelsea starting XI: Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Alonso, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Mount, Pulisic, Abraham
- Chelsea subs: Christensen, Kante, Caballero, Hudson-Odoi, Batshuayi, James, Gilmour
- Ajax starting XI: Onana, Mazraoui, Veltman, Blind, Tagliafico, van de Beek, Martinez, Neres, Ziyech, Promes, Tadic
- Ajax subs: Bruno Varela, Schuurs, Alvarez, Huntelaar, De Jong, Marin, Dest
- Chelsea would pull clear at the top of Group H if they can beat Ajax
- Blues and the Dutch side are level on points at top of group before kick-off
- LIVE: Follow all the action between Liverpool and Gent at Anfield
Chelsea will be looking to go clear at the top of Group H when they host Ajax at Stamford Bridge for their fourth match of the Champions League group stage.
The Blues have recovered well from their opening night loss at home to Valencia, winning at Lille and Ajax to reach the halfway point level on points with the Dutch outfit.
Frank Lampard’s side are in a rich vein of form at present and know another win will put them in a strong position to advance from the group. Follow all the action from the 8pm GMT kick-off with DAN RIPLEY as well as all the night’s other ties in Europe.