He had a very worrying week behind him after he was accused by Roxanne Pallett that she had her & # 39; beaten & # 39 ;.
But in the aftermath of the ordeal – which has since been proven to be a false accusation – Ryan Thomas was more than willing to receive his letter at home.
Unfortunately, Sally Morgan lost it in a risky job. But Big Brother later sent three housemates their letters, with the group selecting Ryan as one of them.
Touch: Ryan Thomas received a letter from home on Tuesday's CBB. Selected by Sally, the letter was from Ryan & # 39; s brother Scott and left him in tears
Selected by Sally, the letter was from Ryan & # 39; s brother Scott and left him in tears.
& # 39; We are really proud of it. We know you're out of your comfort zone, but believe me it's been worth it, "Scott wrote.
& # 39; You have shown the nation how wonderful you are and you have behaved yourself so well. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Everyone has seen the real you. & # 39;
Referring to Ryan's daughter, Scott wrote: "Scarlett has missed her father so many times. We have shown her a few movies of you doing these tasks and she laughs from ear to ear to see how Dad has so much fun. & # 39;
Tears all around: the letter sobbed the whole group
A difficult time: & # 39; We are really proud. We know you're out of your comfort zone, but believe me it's been worth it, "Scott wrote
He also mentioned his girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh who said that she & # 39; so proudly & # 39; and fortunately that everyone can see the Ryan she knows and loves. & # 39;
& # 39; Honest where you are, you do us so proud, & # 39; Scott concluded.
Sobbing, Ryan said, "I love you so much." when his fellow housemates gathered around him at the table.
Scott appeared on CBB's BitBackup the night before, where he told Rylan Clark Neal that his family Roxanne would never forgive Ryan dragging the name through the mud.
Brotherly love: sobbing, Ryan said, "I love you so much." when his fellow housemates sat around the table around him
Speaking: Scott revealed how hard it was for his family to watch Celebrity Big Brother, in the aftermath of the punch & # 39; scandal
"As a family we want to forgive, but since then there has been so much of the woodwork – and there is no smoke without fire," he said.
Scott was referring to the fact that dozens of former colleagues from Roxanne have flew to Twitter since the ordeal with stories of similar examples from the past while working alongside her.
Scott also discussed how difficult the show was to look: "I literally literally fell into tears, mum cried on the phone. She can not get her head around, she looks at her baby boy who cries on the TV. It has been a huge test. & # 39;
Lauding his brother – who was accused of beating ex-Emmerdale-star Roxanne after a fight with her in the house – Scott said: "He treated it like a superstar! & # 39;
Heartbreaking: "He is like my father, so to see him break off. It is his career, his whole life. I'm just blown away by him and can not wait to give him a hug, "Scott added graciously.
& # 39; A Huge Test & # 39 ;: Appeared on sistershow, CBB's Bit On The Side, told the former Love Island participant Rylan Clark Neal & I was literally literally in tears, Mama phoned crying. She can not get her head around, she looks at her baby boy who cries on the TV & # 39;
"He is like my father, so to see him break. It is his career, his whole life. I'm just blown away by him and can not wait to give him a hug, "Scott added graciously.
From the public support for his brother, Scott continued: "We did not have to do much because the nation – the whole nation – is behind it. So we have been able to sit back and let the nation do the talking. & # 39;
Scott also thanked Emma Willis for the interview with Roxanne, which was shown at the main show of Monday evening. & # 39; Thanks to Emma for not holding back, & # 39; he said.
Emma was applauded by fans of the show for her rock-hard interview with Roxanne – the second one that would have taken place since she left the show on Saturday morning.
Emotional: Ryan Thomas could hardly stop the tears when he saw his housemate Sally Morgan risk his letter from home
Kickback: Ryan's mother has said that she will never forgive Roxanne after the actress falsely accused her son of beating Celebrity Big Brother
Ryan's mother – Gail Waring – appeared on this morning on Tuesday after Roxanne's public apology, in which she stated that she had a "huge, terrible mistake". had made.
Gail revealed that she could not watch the Channel 5 broadcast because she was upsetting & # 39; was when she saw her 34-year-old son burst into tears after the thrust and expressed her concern about how long it would take for Ryan to choose to back up.
Speaking of the incident in which Roxanne Ryan a & # 39; women beater & # 39; after he poked her in a playful way, she told hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: "I do not think I will ever forgive her.
I just want Ryan to feel good in his own state of mind, that will help me to forgive Roxy if he can be normal again. He must have a personal apology.
& # 39; I am the most hated girl in Britain & # 39 ;: Roxanne told Emma Willis on Celebrity Big Brother on Monday night that she had a "huge, terrible mistake". made about her Ryan Thomas punch claim
Second appearance: Roxanne & # 39; s CBB interview was the second – previously published on Monday on Jeremy Vine, but Emma was praised for asking all the important questions
I almost giggled with them while they were fighting. I still thought it was playful. Laughed at it. Hand 340 hand 3 hand details details details details details details details details details details details details details hand4040 hand 3 3 3 hand 3 3 hand 3 3 hand 3 3 hand 3 3 hand 3 3 3 3 3 hand40 3 3 3 hand 3 details hand 3 hand 340 hand details hand details 3 hand 3
Appeared on a pre-recorded interview on Monday night, Roxanne told Emma Willis: "I had to come to tell everyone that I was wrong, I am a human being, I made a huge, enormous, terrible mistake."
At Emma's request, she felt as if she could be forgiven forgiveness, said the ex-Emmerdale star: "I hope I can be [forgiven]. & # 39;
Roxy Rowie Roxanne Pallett and Ryan Thomas punch from Celebrity Big Brother: a timeline
THE ROW: THURSDAY 30 AUGUST
Punch row: Roxanne Pallett accused Ryan Thomas of having attacked her after he poked her in a playful way with Celebrity Big Brother
- Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas (34) teased playfully Roxanne Pallett, 35, which later led to her saying that on Thursday CBB he was a woman's whipper & # 39; used to be
- Roxanne expressed her concern in the diary room and demanded that Ryan be evicted
- She also asked if she could sleep in a separate room because she did not feel safe
- After watching the footage, Ryan received a formal warning from Channel 5
THE AFTERNOON: FRIDAY 31 AUGUST
Public outrage: more than 11,000 viewers filed a complaint with Ofcom about the scandal
- More than 11,000 viewers filed a complaint with Ofcom in defense of Ryan, complaining that he & # 39; is clearly fighting & # 39; and & # 39; hair had hardly touched & # 39;
- Roxanne was accused of putting back the work of charitable organizations for home use & # 39 ;, while her accounts on the social media were removed on Friday morning
- On Friday's show, Roxanne trusted roommate Ben Jardine when she alluded to the incident and labeled it as & # 39; bad & # 39;
SOCIAL BACKLASH: FRIDAY 31 AUGUST
Backlash: a lot of celebs defended Ryan and called the actress & manipulation & # 39;
- 21 of her former Emmerdale co-stars called her for her & # 39; calculated & # 39; and & # 39; manipulative & # 39; behavior on social media
- Thomas's girlfriend and reality TV star Lucy Mecklenburgh called for Pallett to be removed from the show, adding that she thinks she is not in a good & # 39; state of mind.
- Her Wikipedia page was hacked, with details changed to say that her career ended in 2018 when she appeared on Celebrity Big Brother
THE REACTION: FRIDAY 31 AUGUST
Emotional: viewers watched Ryan Thomas burst into tears, worried his career was ruined & # 39; is after the accusations
- Viewers watched Ryan Thomas burst into tears, worried his career was ruined & # 39; used to be
- The couple broke up their differences while insisting that he showed his affection & # 39;
- After the expulsion of her friend Ben Jardine, Roxanne heard the crowd & # 39; Get Roxy Out & # 39; chanting, asking her what she had done wrong
- Ryan broke when he said it was what he & # 39; had to hear & # 39; when roommates started Roxanne
THE SHOCK DEPARTURE: SATURDAY 1 SEPTEMBER
Exit: the former Emmerdale star broke into tears and said: & # 39; I'm going home & # 39;
- Sally and Nick are vocal in their support to Ryan, with the former broker Nick urging Roxanne to do the right thing & # 39; and & # 39; tell the truth & # 39;
- The former Emmerdale star later falls into tears in the Diary Room of the show and says: & # 39; I'm going home, I need, I have to leave & # 39;
- Viewers went to social media and shared their happiness with the news that they left, but others thought they were the easy way out & # 39; had taken
- It is not clear whether she will be forced to return her £ 75,000 allowance after her dramatic departure.
THE APOLOGY: MONDAY 3 SEPTEMBER
Apology: Roxanne said: & # 39; I'm totally wrong & # 39; and hopes Ryan will forgive her
- Roxanne appears on Jeremy Vine and has now said she did not know she was wrong until she reviewed the clip and hopes Ryan will forgive her
- She believes that her domestic violence has made her overly sensitive
- She apologized for trivializing & # 39; the problem of domestic violence
- She claimed she had been advised not to stand on the show and was not paid
- She said: & # 39; I'm completely wrong & # 39;